Trade Secret

Trade Secret has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trade Secret ranks 286th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Trade Secret?

“Take your details under false pretences!”

marta j.
12/9/08

Take your details under false pretences! - I was looking for some futniture catalogues so that my husband and i can go through them and choose some new stuff for our house. I came accross trade secret. After clicking request a catalogue i entered my name, address and email, only to receive a message that they don't send catalogues but you can have a looksie on the online one. Now if i wanted an online one, i would have find it! I wanted a hard copy! Obvously if i knew i would be offered an online version i would have never entered my details! I wrote to them saying that their information is misleading and they are taking people's details under false pretences and i also requested that they delete all my details from their database! I better not receive any junk mail or similar! I also gave them 48h to change their settings. If they fail, i will report them to the authorities!

martaj
December 9th, 2008

I came accross trade secret.
I better not receive any junk mail or similar!

Questions? Get answers from the Trade Secret staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trade Secret?

Have a question about Trade Secret?