Review of TrackMyFone

TrackMyFone reviews

support@trackmyfone.com

jessicab626
5/18/19

they say 24/7 customer service, thats BS its been 4 days and have heard nothing. nothing is working for this tracking etc for iphone, dont waste your money guys.

donalda64
5/11/18

Physical mobile trackers seem like a bad idea. But this app Trackmyfone is less intrusive and so much better. It track my child, gives me his location all the time and provides me logs of his chats and calls. I exactly know what hes doing throughout the day. Plus, the price is very good.

johniem21
4/13/18

The subscription fee is very low and the services are satisfactory. Its a child monitoring app that every parent can easily afford.

maryr381
4/1/18

This company has the worst customer service in the world and I've reported them to the Better Business Bureau

I purchased a subscription and tried to cancel within a few hours and was unable to get a full refund. They have a list of things you can get a refund for and NOT BEING SATISFIED is not an option - you can't get anyone on the phone - only someone named Rob Wayne via chat- PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT

johns1861
3/9/18

Subscribed last week. Took 1 full day to upload pictures, etc. from my childs Nexus 6P. But overall, its worth buying.

daarylo
2/19/18

I have been using this on my kids Android smartphones. Got first the yearly subscription for one of the phones to check how it worked. It worked really well. Now I have Trackmyfone on all of my kids devices. For around $5 a month, this is nothing compared to the services provided.

hemanh
1/17/18

I got my first license of Trackmyfone last year when my eldest son got an iPhone. Now I have two licenses; another one for my younger son. The app is so much better now since the first time I used it. Regular updates and patches are available which fixes any bugs users may be experiencing.

magdalnaj
12/8/17

I am not proud to say this but this app has really helped me leash my child. Now, I decide how my child uses his cell phone and for how long, not him. 5 stars for sure.

vondt
11/11/17

I was going for another parental control, but at the very last moment, I came across one TrackMyFone review that changed my mind, completely. Got the one-month subscription in the beginning. Its going pretty good so far.
Its stealth mode is awesome. My child has no idea that I am reading all of his conversations. You may call me sick for doing this, but I know, this is for his betterment.

vinniem2
2/26/16

I've been using track my fone for about a month now and so far it has given me no problems. So if other custoemrs are looking to buy it, I can tell you it works fine and doens't slow down your device like other apps of this nature do. Very pleased with this so far.

ronaldb48
8/12/15

the world's best application for tracking all Internet activity of children's mobile phone, as well as all popular instant messengers! I have a nephew, a real bully him need constant monitoring, and that helped me a lot this application. I bought it a couple of months ago, and about what has not regretted. Price starts from 39 USD, lower than that of similar applications. Trackmyfone - excellent app does its job, any activity on the Internet will not go unnoticed.

Questions? Get answers from the TrackMyFone staff and other customers.

TrackMyFone?