TrackingSolutionsGroup reviews

Newark,, DE 19713, US
info@trackingsolutionsgroup.com

anns133
4/25/17

This is not a legitimate business. They are not located at the address they advertise, and they do not reply to calls or messages. They get your money and you are left empty handed. Please do not send them $1.00. I am appalled and determined to get to the bottom of this. People like this should pay heavy consequences.... And if it's in my power...they WILL.

gailp39
4/23/17

paid $137, received NOTHING! No one ever has responded to emails and no one answers the phone. No return calls. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

jeffh119
5/31/16

I found this website while researching cell phone tracking capabilities. Most of the website is devoted to vehicle tracking using now commonly available hardware and technology. The design of the website is polished and professional looking. One of their offerings is a "Mobile-Tracking" software package to spy on cell phones without requiring physical access to the target phone. That particular web page design is distinctly different from the rest of the company's site and has the feel of a scam or phishing page, even though the address bar indicates it belongs to the same company site. I don't know how to determine the legitimacy of the "Mobile-Tracking" product as I can not find any reviews or other information on it.

Hi my name is Rob and this site ripped me off o sent many emails and voice mails for over 12 days they took my money 137.00 and this mobile track software does not work !!!!!! I have finally just giving up and took it as a loss I was so pissed off I finally just left 1 more reply to them and believe me I am a very nice person but I got drunk and really told them some very nasty things just to see if they would finally respond.....well they never did so they are stealing money from innocent people trust me I will never contact them again I now know it is just a web page that someone is making a lot of money for software you are purchasing to catch a loved one cheating on you so they know you will just finally give up as they know you do not want to raise an eyebrow from your cheating spouse !!!!!! So I have now decided to just give up and take it at a lose I mean no one any harm I just wanted some piece of mind instead I got ripped off so with this said I will never even think of trackingsolutionsgroup.com again no matter what you say to them they just ignore you so I give up I hope to God they get put out of business it's true they made me say things in my last post to them I cannot bieleve but I work hard for my money nuff said.. one sad episode I am poor and there rich I guess there smart and I am dumb and I can honestly say this as my last response to them was truly just to see of they would get back to me yeah right they probably all sat around and called me a sap and they are right. So with that said i am moving on with my life and will never think about this again bye... One sad person.

Questions? Get answers from the TrackingSolutionsGroup staff and other customers.

TrackingSolutionsGroup?