Toyland.co.il

Toyland.co.il has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Toyland.co.il?

“These people have no idea!!!”

sally r.
4/30/18

Horrendous business to deal with. Ordered a bed and mattress (almost 2,000 shekels) which was guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days. 2 months later after many calls to them, they told me it would be delivered last week, it wasn't. Then they told me that it will be delivered this week. I asked them for compensation for waiting and having to chase them after buy from them several times. They offered me a 20 shekel voucher for next purchase. Pathetic, do not use this company.

sallyr40
April 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Toyland.co.il staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyland.co.il?

Have a question about Toyland.co.il?