Had been a member (gym and one facial/massage) here for 2 years, paid full year and now the rate increased by 33%, not going to renew it.
Pros: truly only female members and staff in the gym and spa, restrooms are clean most of the time, 2 hour parking with validation
- no receptionist at the check-in counter most of the time, so wait forever to get a towel, 1 towel at a time and they keep your keys, return the towel then get your keys back
- lots of hair, garbage found in the shower areas sometimes
- constantly dirty water fountain, e.g. with lipstick mark
- yoga mats, workout mats are dirty with shoe marks
- some group classes never on time, late for 10 to 15 minutes, but finish at the same time
- the room for group class is too small and packed with members sometimes, cracked mirror in the room, chipped wooden floor
- some group class teachers age like 70, the teacher needs to leave for bathroom during the class
- there was no hot water in the shower for 3 weeks, just a notice without compensation
- sauna, steam room, jacuzzi out of order every other week
- no cell phone use posted but lots of members talking on cell, some with video call
- the lockers are smaller than other gyms, some of the hinges are broken and cannot be locked
- facial or massage: every time you would be asked to pay extra for add on or not, a little pushy
Tip for consumers: - this review for their Glendale location only
- increase in vehicle break-ins in the attached parking lot
- they may offer you $50 gift certificate, but this is for facial or massage service ($85 each) only, not products or add-on services
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business