Totallywickede-liquid reviews

Tel: +61.390164107
totallywickede-liquid.com@privacy.above.com

stuartw26
5/12/15

I bought a joyetech Evic for around £90 with a tank which cost me an extra £30 on top. The evic broke within the first three days of use and they stated that as it was a slae item and was of oral hygiene risk I could not have my money back. Even though I brought up the european electronic warranty/guarantee rules, they did not want to know. this was over a year ago now, never been back, never will! Don't waste your money there they repackage products at over 200% their market value and can NOT be trusted! P.S: I did get my evic money back, but only after threatening them with court, through my lawyer (which cost me over £70 (but it was worth it!)). The manager that gave me so much grief was a something cropper (seemed like it as well!)

philipw10
1/5/13

This company provides solid electronic cigarettes and decent prices for what you receive. They may be a lil more expensive then other companies but you are getting a better product.

Questions? Get answers from the Totallywickede-liquid staff and other customers.

Totallywickede-liquid?