Total Health Discount Vitamins reviews

lennoxj
LENNOX J.
3/19/19

Good shopping experience. Slightly disappointed that some of my past orders are no longer available and that several things seem to be out of stock.
I live outside the USA but visit from time to time and stock on from Total Health before a planned trip there. So timing and availability is important for me.

mariam413
Maria M.
3/4/19

Great service! However, there are some products that you don't have anymore and therefore, I have to buy them now from another company.

cynthiaf74
Cynthia F.
2/1/19

Have been purchasing for a number of years from Total Health. They carry so many of the products that I need and get them to me quickly. No matter what the circumstances, they are the most helpful and kind people behind the scenes and always work things out for my benefit. And, the packages are always sent out quickly for the earliest delivery possible. I highly recommend Total Health.

vickied14
Vickie D.
1/5/19

Thoroughly pleased! I have been ordering from THDV for years. Plan to keep using them. Thank you for the incredible se!ection, pricing and customer service.

alexise18
Alexis E.
12/5/18

I am always happy with the products and the speedy delivery. I've been ordering from your company for years and hav never had a problem.

garyl154
Gary L.
11/28/18

I love shopping from you. Prices are lower than any store and I can select my past order to re-order when I need to. It's great.

brendaq5
Brenda Q.
9/12/18

I have changed my address numerous times & when I order again it's back to my old address, & I have to change it again. And it never gets my password so I always have to ask for a new one.

sandrae81
Sandra E.
9/11/18

I have found the products to be the same quality as the products I would have brought in the store, but at a lesser cost.

paulw178
Paul W.
8/31/18

Login is always quick and easy. The format for reorders is very intuitive, even for the non-tech-savvy.

jacquelinef44
Jacqueline F.
8/16/18

There must be an easier way to return to the companies I am shopping from after selecting an item and clicking on ordering it...

benjamint50
Benjamin T.
8/15/18

Website does not have the best interface. You need to make your products more easily searchable. It would also be nice if you had some kind of ranking system based on which products were organic, vegan, glysophate free, etc.

aprild58
April D.
8/14/18

I wish there was a way when I click on my past orders it would be highlighted so I can click the item and view it to add to my cart. As of now the way it is set up, each time I order the same item I need to put it in the search.

williamc347
WILLIAM C.
7/19/18

TOO MANY ISSUES AT CHECKOUT - HAD TO ENTER CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES - KEPT SAYING ADDRESS WAS WRONG AND BOXES THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY NOT THERE TO FILL OUT KEPT APPEARING - Order did come on time and at least they gave a way to achieve free shipping, you just had to really look for it and pay close attention

jamesw340
James W.
6/4/18

Not sure if it is your site, but until I denied the chrome CC info feature it wouldn't let me continue with purchase.

iang63
Ian G.
6/3/18

long time customer. I appreciate the consistently speedy and thoughtful service from the folks at Total discount vits, but I was blown out of the water recently with the almost immediate response and delivery. Way above and beyond expectations.

shirleyg54
Shirley G.
6/1/18

My shopping experience was good, I'm a returning customer I always find everything I need, I love the holiday discounts, will be shopping again next month.

lindaj88
Linda J.
5/27/18

I am a very long time customer. Your devotion to excellent products and service has made my family thrive. Thank you!

shirleyr76
Shirley R.
5/24/18

I was unsure of the shipping charges. YOu ask for credit card before I know how much shipping. I see you do let us verify before we charge the order. Thanks! S

paulad89
Paula D.
5/23/18

total discount vitamins is the Only place I by all of my vitamins and supplements!
I have and will Continue to recommend them to all my friends and family.

elmiraw
Elmira W.
5/20/18

You wrap up the vitamins in bubble wrap and then again in the envelope so tightly than it takes a sharp knife to get them out. It's dangerous.
Vitamins and prices are great though.
Thanks
Mary H

chaimc1
Chaim C.
5/20/18

This is my number one source for vitamin supplements. My only wish is that there is more communication between THDV and customer when there is any delay in shipping or product inventory issues.

lindao85
Linda O.
4/30/18

The problem was with the shipping and/postal service- typically the order is rec'd in just a few days- this order was ordered on 4/21 and rec'd today-more than a week!

vanessag59
Vanessa G.
4/26/18

I have been a loyal customer for many years now. This is the only place where I buy my vitamins and supplements.
I have recommended the store to many of my friends, who are loyal customers now.

louisel56
Louise L.
4/6/18

It is very difficult to select a brand and product. Your website needs a complete upgrade. The first display should be a simple list of brands, followed by a list of a selected brands products. remove all the initial advertising.

markc376
Mark C.
3/19/18

I have been buying from Total health online and in their shop for more than ten years. Their service and pricing is excellent. Mark Rustad

Questions? Get answers from the Total Health Discount Vitamins staff and other customers.

Total Health Discount Vitamins?