Tory-burch-outlet reviews

Tel: +2 800 544 6035

theoa8
3/17/16

I ordered some earrings from this site and was happy because I thought it was Tory Burch. Everything came to $37.00. They said shipping was free. They charged my acct $41.75 and sent something to my email saying that my card did not go through so my transaction was cancelled. They wanted me to do the whole transaction all over again. Thank God I didn't. I should have known this was not legit, they spelt "Tory Bruch" on the Jewelry they were advertising!!!!!

sh699
6/23/13

Don't buy anything from this site, total scam.

janaa
7/5/11

The merchandise I received (2 pair of shoes) are of poor quality. They won't let me return the shoes or give me any credit. They keep giving me the run-around to avoid doing anything about my dissatisfaction. They keep telling me the shoes are great and everyone loves them. They came from China; made of plastic, not leather. They have since dropped this web site after I ordered from them and they are up and running under another name that is similar. AVOID any of these Tory Burch outlet stores online. You will be majorly dissapointed. Order from a reputable store in the United States. Don't order if there is no phone number!

Questions? Get answers from the Tory-burch-outlet staff and other customers.

Tory-burch-outlet?