Review of TorrentHandler

TorrentHandler reviews

eh21
6/12/13

CROOKS...Avoid like the plague.....they happily take your money, then ignore all complaints. I give them an F-minus.

ajays1
1/6/13

Do NOT use their service. When it does work, it's slower than slow, and now everything is just in the "processing" state. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. They have no customer service as they refuse to answer emails!

stefanv
11/29/12

Stay away. I tried downloading a couple of different torrents and they never downloaded at all. The torrents were good as I was able to get them with a regular torrent client. I contacted customer support, they did not respond. Want to to
After requesting a refund through the payment processing company that they use, they did respond but now they do not want to refund my money. They are a total scam. I

tommyw3
7/24/12

Basically, I payed them so I could download a torrent but in return they gave me a service that didn't work. For some reason their whole website is stuck under some processing glitch and they refuse to give me a refund of the money I payed them even when its their fault the system wont allow any more downloads. I thought they could be trusted, but it turns out that they will take your money and refuse to give it back even when they are the ones at fault.

tinab
1/24/10

Torrenthandler.com downloads the file for you, for a 42minute TV show it takes under a day, but then you have to download it again, but this time your speed is capped to 39Kb/s. And files that you download at low speeds torrenthandler.com refuses to download at all. So i fail to see its purpose.

mattyl
1/14/10

I have tried to download 10 files, after 24 hours i am still waiting. after 12 hours i used Vuze to download the same torrent files, successfully.
Error: Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker. Processing: no seeds
this is all this program does for me. wtf?! don't waste your money like i did.

Questions? Get answers from the TorrentHandler staff and other customers.

TorrentHandler?