TopSunGlassesSupply reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

rital12
12/31/14

I ordered a pair of Ray Ban RB4105 folding Wayfarer sunglasses "made in Italy." Surprise of surprises, the package came from China. I should have known better. My first thought was, "Okay, they are knock-offs (I should have suspected that when I ordered them), but they will be a good back-up pair. When I opened the package I was dismayed to find that the sunglasses I received were not the sunglasses I ordered. They did not fold. I contacted the company via their website and received this message:

Dear Customer,
Thanks very much for your message.
Will you ship the package back to us?
Anything please just feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
C.S Department, Tony
I wrote "Tony" back that I would go to the post office to check the cost of the postage and told him his company should pay the postage because it was their mistake. Here was his response:
Dear Customer,
Thanks very much for your message.
If you want to return it, you should pay the shipping fee. It is about $30.
If it is damaged or detained by customs, we can't refund you.
After we receive it, we will refund you but deduct $15 (shipping fee) and 10%
payment(bank handling fee).
I think it doesn't make sense.
So how about we making a compromise, I refund you 10% payment, you kindly keep it.
Anything please just feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
C.S Department,
Tony

When I received this I knew for certain I had been had. I played along to see what would happen. I countered with 20% to which he agreed. He wrote:
We have issued $7.99 to your account. We will refund you by your original
payment method. Please be aware that payments can take up to 30 working days to process
depending on your bank or credit card company because of international transaction.
Please do not worry, the maximum time is 30 working days. You can always get your refund
within 7-15 business days.

You have not and you will not issue anything to be, Tony. After I informed him that I intended to report his company to as many places as I could find he stopped writng. I am guessing they have one design they send no matter what you order. Their "selection" was too good to be true.

Questions? Get answers from the TopSunGlassesSupply staff and other customers.

TopSunGlassesSupply?