Review of Tops Tee

Tel: 8013585975
topstee.com@contactprivacy.com

younginb
3/17/19

Save your money. They don't give you anything. I bought a phone case over 10 days ago and haven't received an email or anything.

nicke67
2/12/19

Ordered a sweatshirt..said they'd email me once it shipped. 5 days went by and NOTHING.. Called the number they provided. Some crusty women answered "Helllo" (very unpleasant tone) asked if I had reached Tops Tee.. Hung up immediately. There are some evil people out there. Such a shame. BEWARE

karac35
12/22/18

Purchased a sweatshirt for my son for Christmas on 12/13 with a 7-14 day delivery. Still no shipping updates and no way to track my order. No reply to my emails and no one answers the number when you call. Totally scam!!

timn66
11/11/18

Purchased a sweater through this site, nothing crazy. I was told that it would take 7-14 business days to deliver. It has been over a month and they still haven't sent it, they won't return my emails or my phone calls. They'll steal your money! Dont. Trust. This. Site.

Questions? Get answers from the Tops Tee staff and other customers.

Tops Tee?