Top Secret Coatings reviews

Tel: 1.866.892.3447

orenciom
ORENCIO M.
4/27/18

the website is a little slow but easy to use. I think they forgot to ship my order. A week after making the purchase I contacted them to get a status on my order and the next day a shipping label and tracking number were created. Other than the long wait to receive the product, everything else was great.

vup2
Vu p.
4/27/18

Everything is great, but I refer a section for color chart( include name of the color) for reference

stevenb312
Steven B.
4/27/18

I was never able to enter the discount code "15%OFFcart".
Please remedy this and apply my 15% discount.

richardh461
Richard H.
4/27/18

Your website is slow and you have pop ups that cause confusion. your check out took me 4 times to get it work. I changed from 5 to 3 gal's and it had 8, couldn't get the coupon to work be it conflicted with something else that wouldn't leave the screen.

durwoodd1
Durwood D.
4/27/18

Your web page is slow, unstable, and difficult to order from. Additionally, the promised 15% discount did not show in the purchase receipt.

larryv35
Larry V.
4/27/18

Very informative and easy to do. Would like more professional product data sheet however, not just a label. Maybe I looked in the wrong place. Still did get all information. Just used to Data or spec sheets.

aleciaq
Alecia Q.
4/8/18

I received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. The epoxy pool paint has worked out great so far. Be sure to use sand on the steps and steep areas of the pool - this surface can be very slick.

craiga41
Craig A.
4/4/18

I was told that I would have a 15% discount if this was my first order. I do not recall ordering from your company. I may have. Either way there was no option given for me to claim or be denied the discount. This is a distinct deficit in your web page.

marks872
Mark S.
4/4/18

i was happy with products and pricing. i had issue placing order though, and tried to call customer service 4x in one day during normal business hours and the phone rang for 60 seconds and no one picks up. luckily i got the order to go through.

petere110
Peter E.
4/3/18

Phone contact was in-business like, no rep answered to take order only sent to a voice mail stating no one at their desk, hopefully our order for white product is what we are going to be receiving would have preferred to speak to a customer service rep to handle order yet none available nor on chat line, what are they being paid for???

guyc41
Guy C.
3/31/18

Page is a little clunky, at least with MS Edge. Pages are slow to load and doing things like changing quantity do not seem to work properly.

billyl36
Billy L.
3/29/18

Company needs to update Blue Water Paint website.... Does not even show current product line (Copper Pro SCX).

jamesp394
James P.
3/27/18

The iPaint website has huge time delays that makes it have quite a few mistakes during navigation...

brennenw
Brennen W.
3/27/18

Awesome site and prices. Did lots of cross checking. You came out #1. Thank you. Looking forward to making our pool shine :).

davidy72
David Y.
3/22/18

A friend of mine recently painted his pool with this epoxy coating and was very pleased with the easiness of the process and the finished product.

robd104
Rob d.
3/20/18

It is my first order, I do not know the answer to the last two questions yet :-)
I will leave a review after receiving and using your product.

Best
Rob

scottq7
Scott Q.
3/17/18

The flow on the web site is pretty clunky. It took a minute to figure out how to change my order and navigation in the site was a little awkward. Still, great selection and price!

normac42
Norma C.
3/16/18

I haven't had time to use the paint, but from the customer service I've received I believe it will work great.

tomb466
Tom B.
3/9/18

The site was a bit confusing when I added to my cart and the color was white instead of the blue I ordered. Then I tried to remove it from the cart I got an error message and had to start over

deniseb234
Denise B.
3/9/18

I'm a longtime returning customer / Quality Produces / Great Pricing / Fast Shipping / Honest Seller!!

Thanks, Mark R.

palomah
Paloma H.
3/9/18

Every thing went well and I can't vouch for the quality of the products yet shopping for them was a breeze.I did have 2 gallons of a free bonus product in my basket I was pretty excited about but for some reason they disappeared.That's what I get for thinking I can get something for nothing.Great experience great deal.

johnb1275
John B.
3/9/18

both the recommendation question and the likelyhood of buying from you again depend on how well the product performs

marial233
maria l.
3/9/18

your site is very hard to navigate, also you should carry quarts of the paint for customers that need very little to finish the job, the paint is quite expensive and that would help since i was told that I only needed 3 kits

bobc218
Bob C.
1/29/18

Product recommended from a friend.Site easy to find, to use, and to find exactly what I wanted. Great price too!
Will be a couple of months before temp is right to put on.

michellec377
Michelle C.
1/17/18

chat with us popped up and I asked a question but was never answered my question. I googled it and figured it out.

Questions? Get answers from the Top Secret Coatings staff and other customers.

Top Secret Coatings?