TopQualityTools.co.uk reviews

Newcastle, TX 76372, US
Tel: 01424 850 763

igorb19
5/12/17

Ordered a few parts.Order #101874.
After reminders order has been shipped and received less one month in Russia.
For additional safe i recomend pay by paypall

ms383
3/1/17

As below ... ordered some electronic components that never arrived ... sent countless messages to them and called all the contact numbers I could find on the internet .... all phone numbers unrecognised or out of order and never any replies to email. Had to start a Paypal claim to get refund .... Zero customer service .... AVOID!

Tip for consumers: If you really have to gamble your money with them .... USE PAYPAL ... or you'll never see your money again.

davej51
4/9/16

Order No #4661 to topqualitytools.co.uk
don't go near these people!!!!!
I ordered from them at first they kept in contact with order status etc UNTIL my order reached Pending status, after 1 week I contacted them via their website to ask 'what does pending mean and when do the expect do dispatch my order'
The answer was a resounding SILENCE
After a few more days I contacted them again (via their website) asking them to cancel my order and refund my payment in full.
Since then I have sent them emails asking for my refund but the answer is always the same TOTAL SILENCE
If you do want to use this company, best way is just to send them some money without ordering anything, the end result will be the same, you'll loose your money and get nothing

Dave

Questions? Get answers from the TopQualityTools.co.uk staff and other customers.

TopQualityTools.co.uk?