Review of Topmmogold

SITE CLOSED

1 review with 5 stars

joshuah1
8/4/10

Ok guys after that horrible review from power-level.net I just wanted to let you all know that there really are trustworthy sites out there and they do deliver on what they say they will. There not quite as cheap but I mean hey you actually get your gold for real and in under 30 minutes.. I bought 20 thousand off them last night and within 20 minutes tops I have 18 thousand of it.. Now he did tell me they only had 18 thousand on there server at that time last night so he told me to put a second item on the auction house and he would buy it from me today for 5350 gold for the hassle.. Now I haven't gotten the rest yet but I am pretty sure I will. I will keep you guys posted. But I just wanted you to know that there really are trustworthy sites out there that do not $#*! you around. You just need to know how to spot the fakes.. which sometimes can be extremely hard.. however when in doubt always "GOOGLE THE WEBSITE YOUR GOING TO BUY FROM BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM!" This is a lesson we should all learn from our dear friends at http://www.power-level.net So if for no other reason I am glad I bought gold from power-level.net I am glad cause they taught me to always research whatever site I am going to buy from before I actually do buy from them. Thanks and I hope you all learn something from this as I have..

Questions? Get answers from the Topmmogold staff and other customers.

Topmmogold?