This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tolvi

Tolvi

Tolvi has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tolvi also ranks 176th among Dogs sites. The most common issues with Tolvi are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tolvi?

“Well for a start I wouldn't even rate this company...”

Jodie J.
6/28/13

Well for a start I wouldn't even rate this company as a 1 star!!! What a completely shit compmay '10-15 working days think they may have got confused with 10-15 working weeks!!!! I ordered 13 panels for that pointless site money was taken from my bank that same day which was 8 weeks ago we have phoned every week to see where the hell they are and our reply is next Monday, next Friday not sure whether they have got a bit confused with next Monday of next year! Have tried phoning several times yesterday to see if I could get my money back but each time my partner said his name they put the phone down, what a terrible service!! Just warnin everyone read all reviews about this company and STAY WELL AWAY!!!!!!

jodiej1
June 28th, 2013
Well for a start I wouldn't even rate this company as a 1 star!!! What a completely $#*! compmay '10-15 working days think they may have got confused with 10-15 working weeks!!!! I ordered 13 panels for that pointless site money was taken from my bank that same day which was 8 weeks ago we have phoned every week to see where the hell they are and our reply is next Monday, next Friday not sure whether they have got a bit confused with next Monday of next year! Have tried phoning several times yesterday to see if I could get my money back but each time my partner said his name they put the phone down, what a terrible service!! Just warnin everyone read all reviews about this company and STAY WELL AWAY!!!!!!
patriciar12
April 17th, 2012
I should have read the reviews on here before buying a Tovi kennel...Appaling service, no Customer service, unhelpul staff, no instructions with the kennels.
I ordered 2 Phenolic board kennels worth over £1000. Told it would be delivered within 2 weeks and assembled for me. Two months later , a lorry arrived and Thank God we are Farmers and could unload the pallet with a loader. It was not assembled for me.I had no instructions, there is no slope of roof whilst it is shown on the website, nor a window. We need a roof over them now as the water will seep into the wood eventually.
Today, there is wood and rain and the roof flew off landing in the run. It could have killed my dogs!
Stay well away, I will never go back.
Patricia Rush
monkeym
July 15th, 2011
I was ripped off by this company and they still have my money
debbiec5
June 29th, 2011
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. My bespoke order was taken and i paid upfront a four figure sumfor my special order kennels, delivery was promised in 2 weeks. 8 weeks later my order turned up danaged and not to my specification, i refused delivery , and was then told by tolvi besically 'tough luck' after weeks of emails letter i informed trading standards and threatened with legal action , they then agreed to remake my order to the original correct specification within 2 weeks. After 3 weeks my order had only made it to a transport depot that could not deliver to me due to the size , meaning i had to arange my own courier to go and collect it, which tolvi agreed to pay for. Upon collection the kennels were scratched , poorly made and with missing parts. Tolvi has not responded to any of my letter or emails and haas not paid for the courier as agreed, The customer service is terrible , in particular the managers attitude to customer service is discusting. PLEASE do alot of research before using this company if you search the internet you will find alot more reviews echoing the same experience that i have had. My advice is go elsewhere and do not pay upfront! i was VERY lucky to at let get some good back from t hem, i hve since heard of many instances where people have been left massivley out of pocket because of tolvi

Questions? Get answers from the Tolvi staff and other customers.

Tolvi are a leading manufacturer of professional and domestic Dog Kennels, Runs, Dog Cages, Pens, kennel accessories and Dog Training Equipment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tolvi?

Have a question about Tolvi?