TLS Auto Recycling reviews

info@tlsautorecycling.com

daras23
Dara S.
4/12/18

I bought a replacement hood for my car from here in person and now the column switch through website and the customer care is great both online and in person. The package was shipped and installed on my Lexus within 3 days from when I placed my order!

richardv60
Richard V.
4/12/18

This is my first purchase from this site. I'll give a more detailed review after I receive the part; but, I really like the website.

gxo1
GX O.
4/12/18

Shipping was via ground and time was reasonable. Price was almost $200 cheaper than what the dealership wanted. Its a used part but seems to be in great shape. After installing.....everything is working fine. I will definitely order from in the TLS Auto Recycling team again for future parts needs.

allene15
Allen E.
4/12/18

It we be reassuring if OEM part number continued to be visible through the end of checkout and order placement.

donaldl72
donald L.
4/12/18

lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I'll leave feedback after I receive the part.

**everything was as described and in great working order. Will definitely use your site again if I need parts. Thanks

michaeln219
Michael N.
4/12/18

Easy to search for what I was looking for.
Factory Part number on listing made it easy to verify correct part!

elvish27
Elvis H.
4/12/18

Nice to find a place that actually stock the parts that I need for my Lexus GS300.
I ordered the part late Thursday and received it on with time to install it on Saturday.
Your support folks whom I spoke with over the phone for a special order are outstanding (5+ Stars).

johna508
John A.
4/12/18

Very impressed. I will be bookmarking this site for future parts. Things that could improve. Better descriptions of the parts and more shipping options.

jasonr225
Jason R.
4/12/18

I recently purchased a wiring harness from you guys. Service was great, part was as described, shipping was fast. I came back to purchase an ecu. I would recommend you to anyone.

michaeld552
Michael D.
4/12/18

Good clean Lexus part at a reasonable price with free fast shipping. Definitely will buy from again.

johnk704
john k.
4/12/18

You did a great job. Received order fast, was as expected & worked great. Thanks so much!! 5 stars all around.

fernanm
FERNAN M.
4/12/18

I spoke with Ivan before placing my order and he was very helpful. Answered all my questions. Thank you.

johnw1057
John W.
4/12/18

wow! I just bought this GS 350 used and it is missing this piece. Hit google and what I needed, BAM... 5 minutes I am SET!

johnr642
John R.
4/12/18

Very easy to place order. Part arrived in just a couple of days and was packed very very well. Part installed and works perfectly. I would from them again without hesitation.

henryg66
Henry G.
4/12/18

Had the part I needed, quick checkout, pricing was awesome! Shipping was quick, part in good shape and in excellent working order. Thanks

richardr287
Richard R.
4/12/18

It was quick, easy, and my part was in stock. Once we received the item and installed it we were very pleased. It was in excellent condition and worked perfectly.

briang199
Brian G.
4/12/18

This is the second time I've used your site. It's a nice alternative to spending hundreds on electronic replacement parts.
My only issue was after installing the part I couldn't get the cable plug to latch. It appears that the latching tab had been damaged at some point in the process. I was able to secure using a wrap of electrical tape.

rogerf48
Roger F.
4/12/18

wow that was a quick checkout! i dont usually buy parts and i assumed it would be an agonizing process but i found what i needed quick, matched the part number and checked out in minutes. i had to pause at the place order page because i could believe it was so fast!

domd6
Dom D.
4/12/18

The used part site was better in that we could select multiple years for similar models/ etc. I did not find my product with the year yet the part # is the same for 2001-2006. Would have been helpful to have that added feature available, especially when trying to see if you have the parts. update, have received the part now but have not installed yet...... will do in the next couple of weeks. I bought it because it has a 1 year warranty and that's important to me.

amusementc
Amusement C.
4/12/18

Found the dash I was looking for by Googling, at TLS. Called to verify part and price. Paid by phone. Shipped and delivered from California to Arkansas in five business days. Everything packed well when arrived. No damage in shipping. Exactly, exactly how it should all work.

minetteg
Minette G.
4/12/18

So far, so good. Sent email with question before placing order and received prompt response. If all continues like this will recommend to friends and use again myself.

Follow up: Order came, item was exactly what I ordered. All good. Will definitely recommend to others.

armandov10
armando v.
4/12/18

found part easy and check out was easy. easy check out makes huge difference when deciding to make another purchase .

markr428
Mark R.
4/12/18

Quick and easy shopping, lets see how fast i get it. Follow up, it did take a week to get it from Cali to TN but im sure there was delays due to weather conditions in the midwest. Will continue to order parts from TLS, despite $15 freight that is added into the total price, that is why it says free shipping, in which if clear weather was going on then it probably would have only been 3days before i received it. All in all i'd recommend TLS!!!

stevena52
Steven A.
4/12/18

I liked that the donor vehicle was shown and videoed. Also like the one year warranty.

The part I received is exactly as pictured and described. It worked perfectly upon installation. I am very impressed with your company's attention to quality and detail.

Thanks.

andrewm286
Andrew M.
4/12/18

A little higher priced then I liked and some mouting hardware was missing. The parts came fast and were in fare condtion. Over I feel ok about the transaction, but not great.

Questions? Get answers from the TLS Auto Recycling staff and other customers.

TLS Auto Recycling?