Review of TJ Formal

Tel: -7612041264
contact_inquiry@tjformal.com

elizabethb57
10/14/14

Ordered a dress from tjformal.com to use on my wedding, and unfortunately I'm pretty disappointed. The claps on the back are like a puzzle. you get one on, the other comes out, you get that one on, the first one comes out...annoying! But my friends recommend the website of mileyshouse.com. It came very fast. I think it is very pretty and I will get lots of compliments.

am
8/20/14

TJ Formal thanks for great service very beautiful dress exquisite costumer service special thanks to Ms. Melinda she restore my faith in business ethics .I recommend this store with all my heart Anna

Tip for consumers: Do not look for other store .this is the place!!!!!!!!! you not going to be disappointed

tiffanyr4
11/20/13

This is a great site - trustworthy with nice dresses! I have purchased from them multiple times and have been very happy with the service and products I received. Special occasion dresses are rarely returnable to any store, and it's the same here, but they are helpful with questions, sizing, etc. to make sure you get it right.

kc34
8/22/13

Sent a damaged dress and would not do anything about to make me happy.

hh7
7/9/13

this is like the best place evvverrrr..... so go buy stuff here

beckyc4
7/1/13

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from their site because we couldn't find a particular Blush dress, but we could order it through them. The only reason I'm giving them one star is because of their return policy.The dress ordered was not even close to the color depicted, which was the only reason my daughter fell in love with it and they have a NO return policy. So now we're stuck with a $375 mistake.

sues23
2/28/13

I purchased a dress for my son's wedding. I spoke to Debbie on the phone and she answered all my questions and the service I received was better than promised. She told me when the dress would be in their shop and that they would ship the same day. I received tracking information and the dress arrived on my doorstep earlier than expected. The dress is beautiful and fits perfectly. I also saved around $200 over the cost in Austin.

jinaw
3/27/12

The selection of dresses on this web-site is just amazing! I ordered wonderful dress there and it arrived in time and in perfect condition. As for fake BBB badge I don't care about this I just satisfied with the service I received.

lindsayb3
2/29/12

I love TJ Formal's website and their great selection of dresses. I ordered my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and MOB and MOG dresses from this site and they were all perfect!!!

I am unsure what people are talking about a fake BBB badge. When I click on the picture, it takes me straight to the BBB page for TJ Formal.

marinai
2/21/11

The site could be better, but its real. Not the cheapest. I have ordered the dress, and it arrived in France within 2 weeks, even faster i expected. the dress is authentic - I am happy with the company and would order from them again, as well as recommend it to my friends.

sophien
2/9/11

TJFormal is using a fake Better Business Bureau badge on the bottom right of the site. I wouldn't use any site that uses fake badge no matter how cheap their dresses!

saraj2
2/9/11

Fabulous website with beautiful dresses! They have the best prices I've found for authentic designer dresses. Their customer service is great too - I like the live chat.

Questions? Get answers from the TJ Formal staff and other customers.

TJ Formal?