Review of TinyDeal

service@tinydeal.com

61 reviews with 4 stars

fotiosm
1/6/18

European warehouse services are really excellent. Fast delivery and very good prices.Greater choice in products would be welcome.

gyulab
9/13/17

Gyorsan és jó minőségű árut kaptam.Hiányosságként azt tudom mondani, az áru követése nem megoldott, hiába rták, hogy nyomkövetővel küldik a terméket.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Gyula,
Thank you so much for your review. Sometimes they may be a delay for the post to upload the tracking information. It is different from shipping way to another. But tinydeal customer service coudl help you. Please contact us further so that we could check and follow it up with you.
Tinydeal team.
rpinedao
8/30/17

He comprado 5 veces en esta pagina y mis productos siempre han llegado y en perfectas condiciones, el envio por DHL es super rapido en menos de una semana llegan los productos, el unico inconveniente es cuando no tienen los productos en stock entonces el envio de la orden se retrasa algunas semanas, descartando ese inconveniente es seguro comprar aqui y los precios son muy buenos.
ORDER (2290073289130003007127)

Tip for consumers: chequen primero o pregunten si los productos se encuentran en stock, porque si no lo tienen en stock aunque paguen el envio express en DHL su envio tardara semanas en llegar

frv
7/22/17

The website is easy to navigate.
The products have a very good price/performance ratio
When I hit a problem (such as i didn't received my product) the customer service answers and a solution if found.

Site bien organisé, le rapport qualité/prix des produits est très avantageux. J'ai déjà eu des problèmes de non livraison : le service clientèle répond rapidement aux e-mails (1 jour à cause du décalage horaire).

hamzak12
7/18/17

i like tinydeal
but some item price is high and customer service is bad and we have lot of problem of payment and order ...
i like free shipping and free registred air mail shipping on item over 20$ cost
and accept shipping via lot of shipping method and payment methode is low

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Hamza,
Thank you for your review and supporting to tinydeal. We feel sorry to let you down. Our customer service are always available.It is better to tell us exactly the order number to check.
Tinydetails aims to provide better price and service. Welcome to buy again.
Best regrads.
Tinydeal Team
anassa2
7/11/17

Tinydeal is a good website for shopping but he have one problem and she's : he shipp in 40 Days ! Thank you Tinydeal but please don't shipp in 40 Days or more ! because it's long !

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Anass.
Sorry to let you wait. That depends on the post/shipping company when sometimes there is a little bit problem. We will try somemore other shipping way if possible to make delivery easier. Welcome to buy again from tinydeal.com. Thank you for your supporting.
Tinydeal.
brahime
7/7/17

ce site le plus meilleures des produits qui fait trouvée sur internet et tres rapide

catod
5/19/17

We are satisfied with this selling site... only thing, delivery is quite slow
for canadian orders (45-60 days), if one is patient this is a very competitive
site to buy from.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Cato,
Thank you so much for your review. there may be a little bit delay recently by some shipping method. We will do best to get more effective shipping ways in the future. Welcome to buy again.
Tinydeal team.
jorgeh17
4/24/17

I do purchase in several sites of china and never had this type of problem, the Tinydeal is the unique one until now to sell and it takes to deliver because it no longer has the item in stock.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Jorge H.
We are sorry to hear your unhappy shopping experience. It is better to tell us the order number so that we could look into it. Specific staffs will follow it up, Please kindly forgive if there is inconvenience. We will do it better in the future.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team.
diegov8
2/22/17

Muito bom! Compro sempre, o unico inconveniente é que o produto demora um pouco pra chegar. Mas vale a pena!!!

davidk285
2/20/17

I ordered a Xioami 4 Pro Smartphobe on a Tuesday and was shipped on Friday by DHL (3day). Product was exactly what I ordered and was in Germany in the Warehouse and was shipped to a German address. 100% positive rating

giacomod
1/12/17

I placed an order on 5 December from EU Direct and received it on 9 January. The problem is that the tracking status stayed to "item is pre-advised" for about one week, so actual shipping started late and went through Christmas delays.

manfredr2
12/15/16

Bestellung und Lieferung waren i.O.

konstantinoss2
12/15/16

From our communication I got the impression that you know well the details of any shipment but you not inform your customers in regular basis.

karime5
12/5/16

Good service but high prices

ec156
10/20/16

delivery in time and good packaging

florians40
9/13/16

Abwarten bis das Smartphone ein bis zwei Jahre alt ist.

pedror27
8/31/16

From germany warehouse to Portugal should be faster

michell2331
8/30/16

good deal

delphinej
8/20/16

Je suis très satisfaite du téléphone que j'ai acheté sur tinydeal, depuis le depot d'Allemagne. Expédition très rapide. Produit bien emballé. Par contre ils utilisent le transporteur DHL qui n'est pas très bien. La livraison était annoncée un jour et finalement reportée au lendemain sans m'avoir prévenue, en effet le livreur rentre au dépôt a 18h, même s'il n'a pas fini sa tournée. J'ai passé une journée à attendre pour rien.

jelleh10
8/18/16

Delivery was quick. Item as expected

plamenag
8/6/16

The product I ordered was shipped from a warehouse in europe - Germany and the company for the deliverey was DHL - great service, delivery on time and even when I expected the shipment to be delivered in the post office because of my difficult location the package was brought to me in fine condition. This wasn't shipped from China - maybe it would've been different, but I am satisfied with the delivery time and product condition. There's just small issue - the phone still has some had coded chinese language showing when calling someone or in the menu, but I guess I can live with it as long as everything else is working.

robertk173
7/31/16

The product is OK, the sipping time is OK.
BUT
There were 3 bonuses connected to the product (mobile phone).
Third one is not for me because it was not valid if you order from overseas warehouses.
Second one is about that if I buy that phone I could later buy a same mobile phone for 39.9 USD instead of 119.9. I don't get the email about the start of the period, I couldn't buy the second mobile phone.
Third one is about that if I buy that phone I get 200 USD coupons. I didn't get it by email, only after I asked them. (They gave me wrong information about the coupons when I asked them before I bought the phone.)

Interesting thing is that, I get all the tinydeal email about every offer, I just didn't get in time about the bonuses. Of course they stated they had sent... I don't believe it.

After I wrote this review I get an email from the TinyDeal Team, and finally I get to know the answer. I didn't get the email about the bonuses because when I registered to the site I didn't check the newsletter. I didn't think that this is connected (bonuses and newsletter), but now I know.

I am happy to know what was the reason of the missing bonuses so I modified from 3 stars to 4 stars.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Robert,
We appreciate your feedback and are glad our service worked for you. We'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your support.
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@tinydeal.com. We will try our best to help you.

Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team
saidn1
7/31/16

Thank you so much. I just hope that the Europe's warehouse brings more products like the China one.

God bless

dariuss19

Fast and safe shiping

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal