Review of TinyDeal

service@tinydeal.com

16 reviews with 2 stars

bakm
12/27/16

My friends bought this type. They cps are working well, mine is awful. Often restarting for nothing and windows is always crashing.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Bak M.,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
dulces1
7/12/16

enricoc1
7/4/16

Valuto la mia esperienza non buona poiché gli articoli ordinati non erano indicati come non disponibili e sono stato avvisato con mail solo dopo alcuni giorni aver effettuato il pagamento.
Cose del genere non devono succedere.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Enrico,
After checking, we found that we made a shipment just within two days after payment. It was normal. Hoping for your kindly understanding.
If you have any other problems, pls do not hesitate to contact us at sales@tinydeal.com, we will try our best to help you. And we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service.

heraclioh
6/27/16

It is the fourth time I buy a vds. this product in the last three months.
The three previous no problem and very fast.
Purchase tickets last day 1 to day 27 did not receive the product.

I can not give a good opinion

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Heraclio,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
We are sorry to hear about the delay of your fourth order. By no means was that done purposely. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
Could you please tell us the order number at service@tinydeal.com? I'd like to see what may be happening and causing the delay. Please do not worry. We will refund or resend if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

piof
6/24/16

Consegna oltre le 4 settimane, e pagamemnto 15 di dogana.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Pio?

We are sorry to hear about the delay of your order. By no means was that done purposely. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
Hoping for your kindly understanding. Thank you.

vassiliosd
6/17/16

I ordered on the 6th of June an item in stock. The next day it shows as back ordered till the 10th. On the 11th I get a message of sorry, it will be a couple of more days. It is now the 17th and still not shipped.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Vassilios?
We apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with this purchase.
Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order number and we'd like to look into this for you?
Please do not worry. We will refund if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.

Hoping for your kindly understanding and we look forward to hearing from you.

randyk20
5/24/16

I ordered four things from this company two came after a long delay, one didn't work and one did not come still waiting after two months. When I contacted them I just got the runaround. To many companies to deal with without this hassle.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Randy,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details (number) and pls reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you.
Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.

gusm27
3/24/15

I purchased a phone No.1 X-men from Tinydeal and if a left my opinion/review they deleted that
I was not statisfied customer at that moment

Tip for consumers: do not make a deal

josec45
2/10/15

TRAS REALIZAR VARIAS COMPRAS EN TINYDEAL,TODO FUE BIEN.EN LA ULTIMA COMPRA TUVE UNOS PROBLEMAS CON UN TELÉFONO Y UN PEDIDO REENVIADO, A FECHA DE HOY SIGO ESPERANDO, NO SE HACEN CARGO DE LOS PROBLEMAS.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Hi,Dear jose c.
Do you mean you have not got your parcel for a long time ? Any tracking ID pls ?
We'll do our best to help
tonyc72
11/4/14

"tiny deal is the worst company i have ever order from i never got my item and no refund from them and they keep sending me go to the post office. not a reliably company. "

Tip for consumers: do not order from this company not reliably.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Hello,tony c.
Could you pls leave us your item ID ? We'd like to check and see what we can help with !
TinyDeal.com
bramj2
8/23/14

I did receive my Powerbank 20.000 mAh in contrast to other reviews I read. I charged it and the blue leds did light up. However, when I wanted to test the powerbank, my phone did not charge.. I opened the powerbank and the negative pole of the battery was not attached.. (photo) I reconnected it, and as by wonder, it did charge.. So I think they maybe do this on purpose just to let you send back your bought item.. I'm never going to order again !

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Hi friend,
Sorry to reply you so late, the negative pole was not attached may caused by transport.
As you know, it's a long journey to your parcel.
How does this benefit us if we let you send back the package to us? :)
PS: are you good at electric DIY? you are good.
If there's any thing i can help, leave your item number to me and we continue.
Many thanks.
varindert
3/16/14

this is brougt to your kind information that i had purchase from the tinydeal co 1X1"4 resistive wscreen wathc cell phone+ bluetoot ear phone vide my order number 8250011746080000400419 dated 19/08/2012 as the company is saying that they had delivered the said item vide track number Ra660770957Cn but till yet i had not receivede the said item as i had lodge several complaint before the said company they are saying they are looking into the matter and they will despach agains if the item is not received with in 90 days but no action been taken by the said company nor refund my amount. thus from its clearly indicated that the company had chreated me by this way taken money and had not given the itme for which i had paid how fraud done by this company you are here with requested to let me know the address of the company so that i shall place the matter with the government of china before that i whan to give the company one chance to refund my money immdeiately or i will take legal action against that company i do hope you will give me guide line in this regard.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Hello!Sorry for the problem. I have reflected your problem. I will contacted with you as soon as possible.
talb3
1/27/14

You should stay away from this site. They offer cheap products indeed but the delivery time is awful! I am waiting for the past 8 weeks and still nothing has arrived.
Whenever I try to speak to an online representative I get the same response, please wait a few more days. That's been going on for the past 4 weeks!! not even a compensation was offered.I bought a tablet in 208$, If I do get it eventually the money I paid back then can now get me something even better.
I will never buy from them again!!

vilkkir
12/12/13

Ordered cell phone from tinydeal.com and it took over 2 months to arrive. It was packed into thin plastic bubble wrap bag and box was quite damaged.
Package missed earphones and phone was stuffed between three pieces of foam.
Luckily phone worked except soft key leds below display do not light up at all.

Second item that I ordered at the same time has not arrived at all and seller claims that post has lost it. Tinydeal gave wrong tracking number to paypal claim case which I opened before 45 day time limit. Parcel had no tracking number first place because its low value.
They also tried to get me to close paypal dispute case that I opened when the cell phones delivery delayed.

After this experience I would not recommend Tinydeal.com to any one.

priyak5
10/18/13

I have ordered for flash memory card with Chinavasion. They sent me fake flash memory card which does not work. I have returned back to them and again they resent one that doesn't work either. As i was in quick need, i ordered it from other online store ChinaBuye, i received the memory card on time and started using it with hazzle free without interrupting my business works. Now i am still waiting on with Chinavasion to take their item as i no longer need it and refund my money.

williamt31
6/2/13

Poor customer service.
Products are this or that different from site posted.
Return takes months, to expect nothing received finally.

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal