Review of TinyDeal

service@tinydeal.com

193 reviews with 1 star

barryj48
6/12/18

Tiny Deal's customer service is inefficient , they think we are fools and refuse a refund that i should normally get. After several contacts over several months, the answer is always "checking post office" or "wait a few days". My order was made in February and we are in June and I'm tired of waiting "a few days" to finally have no refund when I did not receive the article. This website is a scam, it is possible to dois a successful purchase, but if you have any problem with your order, which is very common, they never will do something for you. Tiny deal owe me 230 and refuses to refund me. NEVER order on this site unless you like to play Russian roulette with hypocrites.

pauloc29
5/24/18

A scam shop. They take advantage of their clients to sell cheap copies of the products they are advertising they are selling.

The product I receive is not the one I order, neither the have the same technical specifications/capabilities.

It has the following differences:

It is not from the same brand. I order one JJRC-Q50 and I receive a Xiangdijia 69992
It does not have progressive throttle
It does not have demonstration button
It does not have light weight lipo-batter, it is fitted with a heavy Ni-Cd battery
the remote control does not have the same technical features than the one that comes with JJRC-Q50
It does not comes fitted with batteries for the remote control
I order a JJRC-Q50 and tinyedeal shop sent a cheap copy of the product that does not have the same specifications/capabilities. I have no use for the product received and the shop is the only responsible for this mistake and is not willing to pay for a return shipping service, neither refund.

gregoryc50
4/5/18

You can't buy by PayPal of you don't have a credit card linked to your account. I gave up for this reason.

danielk143
1/18/18

It takes more than 5 months to receive money from you when you send me a new not working phone. Very dissapointed! Not buy anoymore from you :-(

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Daniel,
Please tell us which product it referrs. Or you could reply former email to customer service. Tinydeal will follow it up and provide the best solution.
aleksandrs13
aleksandr s.
1/18/18

Неисправная флешка.Вернут 110 руб.вместо 370.Доплачивал баллами,их не вернули.Вообщем -пролетел!Больше сюда ни ногой!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear aleksandr,
We suggest to tell us the order number to confirm. If you contacted with Tinydeal customer service before, please reply them directly. Please keep in touch untill you get a satisfied solution.
valeriyg
1/18/18

По заказу 5980076111280001395150 прислали два электронных термометра. ОДИН НЕ РАБОЧИЙ. Пока мне не вернёте за него деньги-заказывать в TinyDeal больше ничего не буду. На упаковке написано: 26047 PO:661003 HUI-26047 Q:84...

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Valeriy,
It is pity to see your review about the item. Did you ever contact Tinydeal customer service for help? We could not find your record. We will contact you soon to confirm everything in details before we could provid a solution. Please kindly know Tinydeal will follow it up untill a perfect reasult. Thank you.
nikkol4
1/4/18

on november 30th 2017 I bought a cell phone (paid right away), they told me I had to wait for a month for the cell phone to be shipped (December 30th 2017) and I accepted, after a month and a week (January 4th 2018) they write me that the cell phone had such a big sell so they don't have any cell phone to send me. these guys are shameless, I won't buy anything again from these unserious people. now let's see how much trouble I will have to get a refund.. I also have another order going on with them about a mobile charger and a simple smart watch and they came with the same stuff.. your article has such a huge demand so we don't know when we will be able to send it.. if they don't have the articles they shouldn't show it as available and take payments.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Nikko,
Sorry to let you wait. This item delay beyond our expectation. If you do not need it any more, please request for a refund. Thank you.
jamesn143
11/8/17

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER (TRY ANY OTHER)

I purchased a pair of earbuds from TinyDeal long story short. Including "fast delivery" 6 weeks later, I'm stuck with a faulty product and no response from the seller.

I've always purchased products from Chinese resellers and normally I seek to find if the reseller is trustworthy or not, my mistake, this time I decided to trust the seller without doing any research.

1st: Product was delivered with great delay even though "fast delivery" was payed for.

2nd: The product was eventually delivered and turned out to be faulty from day one.

3rd: Seller has called this situation a change of mind and offers no more responses, any other query has been ignored.

In conclusion this is the worst Chinese seller I've come across, there any many great seller who don't rip-off their customers. Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

order number: 9040075711190003082116

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear James N,
We feel sorry to let you down. For this order, Tinydeal customer service always keep in touching with you. Your previous emails had been replied. Please kindly know that it takes a time to react in such a busy season. If you sent latest message or email to us, please kindly wait for our answers. Tinydeal will come to agreement with you.
jeffreym91
10/10/17

Bought stuff but arrived not working, poor service although I buy in bulk allways, not buying again. Not good in customer service, only after money

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Jeffrey M,
We feel pity to hear of your unhappy experience. Please could you tell us some details of your order so that we could follow it up. Tinydeal will provide a satisfied solution. Please give both you and us a more chance to make things better. Tinydeal is ready for help. Thank you.
matthewm176
9/13/17

I have been trying to explain my issue to them and there has been at least a day delay between each message. In a nutshell, it is two video cameras that won't alert, app crashes, and video viewing is extremely slow. Support was constantly asking for more informaiton, like I am not telling the truth. Asked for me to make a video of all the problems. So I posted it on OneDrive, because that is the only service I had that would allow large file upload. Nope! That for some reason wasn't acceptable to them. I donwloaded and then uploaded to Youtube. Finally... Then, they wanted me to send back for repair. Really?? A design issue is not going to be prepared. At this point, over a week later, I am frustrated and wasting my time. Last message from support, send back for a refund. Yah, like I am sure that will be on my dime and it isn't worth any more energy or time! Stay away from this seller!!!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Matthew,
Sorry to let you down. Usually we should confirm the problem with details before providing the best solution. We hope your understanding. It is better to contact us further then we could discuss further to get an agreement. Additionally, usually the email would be replied within 1 working day. We will do best to make quicker responds. Thank you so much.
andream159
9/4/17

I write and pay SHIP FAST dan what? send me to DHL a earphone???
more mail nex ship fast the cell, and surprise 37 euros + of customs
never buy on this site!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Andrea,
It is pity to hear of your unhappy shopping experience. Please reply to tell the order number or other details of this problem so that we could check and follow it up. We are ready to help you.
hrvojeh
8/10/17

Did not recive item, they dont want to get me my money back. And the prices are not as they write. When convert it is about 15%-25% higher.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Hrvoje H.
We are sorry to hear your unhappey experience. We suggest to tell us the order number and other details so that we could check and follow it up. If you got email from customer service, please reply it directly. We will manage a satified solution. Thank you for your supporting to tinydeal.
luisa155
7/25/17

Don't let them scam you with the apparent low prices. No quality just cheap worthless stuff. My camera did not work at all and when I requested a refund they wanted me to place a higher order for them to ship a replacement. I complained to PayPal and they agreed that I qualified for a refund but that I had to cover the certified shipping back to China which cost 3 times more than the crappy item.
I lost my cash, stay away.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear luis,
We feel pity to see your review and complain. That is paypal's rule for the shipping fee. But we think there is a better solution for this order. Customer service is always there. Further information, pleaes check or reply our emails & message. We hope everything could be handled in a peaceful and satisfied way. Wait your further reply.
Tinydeal Team.
alfreds34
7/21/17

It's almost a month and I don't have received my product. I paid a 7 day DHL shipping and I need my product.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Alfred,
Please provide the order number or other details so that we could check and follow it up. We feel really pity to hear about that. Specific staffs will seek for a better solutiin after a confirm. If you sent email or messgae to our customer service, please wait for the reply. If not, please do that. We are ready to help.
anthonys175
7/3/17

Tinydeals ,should hold there heads in shame ,no honour to there people and to the world,treating people's money like they couldn't give a dam.China is suppose to be the import mega,tiny deals your a disgrace to your people and to China's reputation

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Anthony S.
We feel sorry to see your review about unhappy experience at Tinydeal. Could you please provide the order number and details of the product/service so that we could check or follow it up.
Customer service are ready now. Please give us a chance to make things good. And welcome to buy again from tinydeal.
stefanr9
6/25/17

the mobile was broken when it arrived already. I had sending from Germany, but I was not allowed to send it back to Germany - I had to send it to China for repair. They told me to use normal post, for not getting trouble with import duty "and the sender is responsible for all the consequences". Before I was allowed to send it back I had to prove that it's broken by sending a video showing that it is not possible to switch it on. 1 month sending to China they assumed - then 1 month for repair - then additonal the time for sending the repaired phone from China to Germany.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Stefan R.
It is really pity to see this review with your unhappy shopping experience. Please tell us your order number so that we could check or help further. Any further problem or question, you could also contact our customer service or message me. Specific staffs will follow it up. Sorry to make you down. We will do best to do it better int he future. Welcome to buy again.
davidr383
6/12/17

I had ordered a smart bracelet from this company... never received it ... after 88 days I finally received refund... I understand sometimes mistakes happen... but its how you deal with it that defines you... their reviews on there website are only positive... and probably written by them.... when you read them you see what i mean... from what I have seen of all the comments 25% are serious problems with product and service. so if you buy from them... 25% chance you will be very disappointed...

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear David R,
We feel sorry for such an unhappy shopping experience. We shold look into this issue after confirming the order number and other details. Specific will follow it up to give us a solution. Wait you postive feedback. Thank you.
Tinydeal.com
moey1
5/19/17

I ordered a smartphone and some other items. My order kept sitting "Processing", and whatever number of e-mails I sent them went unanswered. They kept sending me bot generated e-mails asking me to wait some more days. I kept asking for my money back with no response. My question is why they take orders for merchandise they don't have in stock. Finally after disputing the total order amount with my credit card company, they finally refunded but it took approximately one month. This company has zero integrity. Don't do business with them unless you want a lot of heart ache.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Moe,
It is a pity to see this review about your unhappy experience. Please reply us with your order number or other order information so that we could follow it up. We apologize for inconvenience it brings. Specific staffs will check and follow it up. Wait for your sooner reply.
tiagoa6
3/20/17

I have had a lot of virus since I bought this Lenovo Vive Shot Z90-7. It is not the first time i buy a smartphone online, but it is the first time I have had this problems. Result: bank number accounts stolen and money stolen.
Other problems: bad translation (a lot of things in chinese), some apps don't get updated, the gallery APP is awful.. In conclusion, what could have been an excelent smartphone, turned out to be the worst possible.
For real: don't buy stuff on Tinydeal and of course, don't buy this smartphone, it's dangerous!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Tiago A.
Sorry to see this review about your bad shopping experience. The phone was tested to work well before shipment. There should be something to check and confirm before we could give you a solution. We have related staffs to follow it up with you. Please check the email we sent you and reply it. Thank you so much for your understanding. We suggest that next time you could contact our customer service for some confirmation firstly.
Thank you so much.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team
eduardk6
3/8/17

I received phone and it functioned normaly for few hours. After first recharging the phone is not working anymore.

Two professionals said that it has the motherboard issue and I want to return the phone.

Today is 22. day of my dispute with tinydeal. All that they say is we are very sorry and do not want to return money.

taniac12
2/27/17

I BUY A MOBILE WITH YOU AND TO RECEIVE IT AND OPEN THE PHOTO CAMERA DID NOT FUNCTION. SEND EMAIL TO SOLVE IT AND I'M STILL DEPRIVING AN ANSWER. LOST MONEY AND NO MOBILE

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Tania,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. And we're terribly sorry to hear about that. We would like to look into this for you and give you an answer. Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer. And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Please check the email we have sent to you.
Sorry for your unhappy experience again, hoping for your kindly understanding.
michaels364
2/26/17

Still waiting 2 months after order place. 2nd time order never received. When questioned received total BS, mail issues, 3 different trackings #'s none could be verified. When asked for refund, said NO,Will never order from here again. If you like throwing money away, shop here

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear MICHAEL,
Would you please provide us the order number or email us at sales@tinydeal.com with your order details so that we can check out more details for you? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
cristiang7
2/24/17

El tiempo de envío ha sido correcto, pero el movil comprado el año pasado ha sido reparado 3 veces en la garantía. Primero empezó a fallar la pantalla, después el vibrador y por último ardió mientras cargaba la batería. El movil costó 210 y me dieron 25 por las molestias para comprar otro movil. No me pareció justo que me dieran 25 por un movil que me costó 210 unos meses antes. En Aliexpress ofrecen 1 año de garantía con sustitución. No volveré a comprar en ésta tienda.

Tip for consumers: NO RECOMENDABLE!! Si tienes problemas con lo que compraste, te remiten a una empresa de reparaciones externa. Si después de todo te quedas sin el producto estando en garantía, te devuelven un porcentaje mínimo por las molestias,

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Cristian,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you please provide us the order number or email us at sales@tinydeal.com with your order details so that we can check out more details for you? We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
hugof14
2/6/17

Cuando tu realisas una compra esta todo muy bien y cuando recives el paquete te encuentras con que no mandan todo lo que realmente debieron embiar ,,,
por ejemplo yo compre un celular y una camara mini .

estos son los articulos comprados y pagados con paypal ,

Nº de Pedido o Modelo: 8320068812850002809557
Importe: $87.98 (Conseguir 8.8Puntos TD)
dirección de entrega: hugo frias +54 02914356356
Spilimbergo 1698 bahia blanca 8000 BUENOS AIRES Argentina Fecha: 06/11/2016
Estado del pedido: Recibido

Ver Detalles
Confirmar Recepción
SJ4000 Mini Cámara de Deporte 1.5" 1080P 12MP 140° Impermeable HDMI SJ4000 Mini Cámara de Deporte 1.5" 1080P 12MP 140° Impermeable HDMI E-517389
$21.99 1
Correo Aéreo Registrado
Número de Seguimiento
RP423890221SG
Escribir revisión
LEAGOO Z5 LTE 5.0" 64-bit Quad-core MTK6735M Android 6.0 4G Móvil LEAGOO Z5 LTE 5.0" 64-bit Quad-core MTK6735M Android 6.0 4G Móvil P07-LEAZ5L
$65.99

en esta compra , ellos me dicen que no tienen este producto en este momento que demoraria unos 10 dias , o si quiere le rembolsamos el dinero , yo respondi que no quiero el dinero , solo eligiria un telefono que ellos tengan asi me mandan la compra ,, yo elegi un HOMTOM HT20 , y me cobraron 34 dolarees adicionales mas por este , y entonces deben embiar el pedido con la camara mini + el telefono ,, ellos mandaron el telefono y no mandaron la camarita ,, yo reclamo y ella me responde ,, ella es Eleva , mi asistente de compra ,, dicha señora , me respondio que al cambio se realiso y se genero una nueba numero de orden y se embio por el cambio , pero la camara en cuestion nunca la embiaron , eso no es todo , hay otro pedido tambien pagado con paypal que nunca embiaron,
Nº de Pedido o Modelo: 7010068832080002809557
Importe: $9.17 (Conseguir 0.92Puntos TD)
dirección de entrega: hugo frias +54 02914356356

Xiaomi Micro-USB Portátil Ahuyentador de Mosquito HHI-517773
$6.99 1

Qi Inalábrica Cargando Receptor Aceptador para Android Phone EPA-511031
Number: 1 $2.1

Este pedido , nunca lo embiaron ,,, quiero que quede claro e reclamado muchas beces estos productos y nunca dicen se lo embiaremos ,, siemppre dicen algo que ellos no embiaran , si yo pague por ese producto me embian o me debelben el dinero , ninguna de las dos cosas sucedieron .

Cordialmente

tel. 54 92915060197
CP8000
Bahia Blanca
Argentina

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear hugo,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Please check the email we have sent to you.
Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
angela1677
1/21/17

Les pedi un telefono movil y llego sin bateria despues de 20/dias y luego cuando llego la bateria el telefono esta roto y no funciona, y no me hacen ustedes caso, al final tendre que denunciar en grupo de delitos tecnologicos de la policia y denunciar en plataformas de redes sociales de fraude de tiendas on-line para que no le hagan lo mismo a otras personas.
Espero me cambien el telefono o me devuelvan mi dinero y solucionen este problema. La ley me protege y no han cumplido su parte del contrato.
Un servicio post-venta muy malo, no quieren recibir mis correos y me estan volviendo loco. Solo quiero una solucion pacifica al problema, pero si me obligan tendre que denunciarles.
Espero noticias suyas lo antes posible.
Me despido de ustedes atentamente. Gracias

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear angel,
We appreciate that you've shared your feedback and concerns. We're terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience.We would like to look into this for you as there seems to have been a miscommunication and we would like to help. Please check the email we have sent to you.
Thank you for your understanding and sudivdivort.
TinyDeal Team

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal