Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

saroshs
8/11/12

I have order my items back in April 2012 which I never received it. They told me to wait so they can investigate... I was a big fool and came in to their words and since then they didn't done the investigation. Whenever I asked them about it they told me it will takes 2 months to done the inestigation, common 2 months????? Ok fine but when will this 2 month period will be over????? now so many months passed and still this morning they were not shamed to answer me the samething to wait for another 2 months... What a joke? Do they really have people sitting there or just a dumb machine which giving me the same old answer. They hate to refund my money or send me new order. I regret why I shopped with them and with a big amount. I will never shop with them anymore and neither refer to someone. They are just a big A******** with no feeling for their customers

veliborm
7/5/12

No delivery although tracking nr. was there.

No refund after 6 months!

dujej
5/12/12

horrible,they send you wrong item ,and they dont want to fix they mistake

chuckb6
4/17/12

The prices are low- the products are real cheaply made and if your lucky will work a short time. If you, like my last order, get something that does not work at all (cameras were PAL not NTSC) they will offer to take it back but the cost to ship something from the US back to China was more than the cost of the item. I sent the cameras back and after about 4 months received broken replacements (smashed and still PAL) then after 6 months they will tell you its out of warranty. BEWARE. They do not speak English and will always reply with canned responses. NEVER BUY FROM THEM !

avin5
2/23/12

Fast service, the products were okay, prices a bit high

catheriner4
1/31/12

if the reviewer writes a positive comment in broken english be suspicious of the company. They probably work for them.

deivism
1/31/12

I love this site . The prices of the items there are relative low and the qualities are pretty good.
costumer service is exellent . items is shipping about 3 weeks
Very good electronic prices shop for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robertl23
9/27/11

I bought 3 things:

1. A bladeless fan. I received it broken and it was not bladeless at all; The actual blades were hidden in the base, pushing the air from the bottom toward the ring (I suppose it`s the way it work since the blades, in my case, were not attached to anything at all).

2. Some waterproof lights, with 48 superbright leds; They were not waterproof, the leds were not even plastic covered, and the "superbright" light were not bright enough to make me see anything in a small wardrobe. There is no way they could be bright enough for an outside use. Oh yeah... the back of the casing was also broken.

3. A brand new Google tablet 7in, with Android 2.2: Well, the back of the tablet was indeed new and protected by a plastic membrane, but the screen... was already scratched like if someone used it for some time with a stylus. At least, this one was working, even if it wasn't new.

Conclusion: Someone I know bought some cable from this place and he had no problem, so he recommended it to me. I can't say my own experience met my expectation, far from it. I do not consider buying there again.

annetp
3/14/11

First the cell phone I ordered was not delivered, and after 2 months I received a cell phone that doesn't work. I have mailed many times, but if I want my money back, I have to make high returning costs. They won't cooperate decently at all.

All negative comment has been deleted, so don't trust the reviews you read on their website!!!

Would never buy there again!!!!

susanw13
3/7/11

The service in TinyDeal is simply excellent! I've been ordered items since one year ago, the service and the products are at low prices and good quality.
Only 2 times I've been need the costumer service, they were very helpful and responded me quickly.
If you wanna buy products at low prices and with good quality, TinyDeal is the best choise, without a doubt.

jamesg11
2/21/11

You can expect to receive very little to no customer service at all at tinydeal.com I've ordered from them on a few occasions and everytime I got something different from what the website shows. Also, they sent my order to a whole different country. I contacted them about it and they said I have to wait, its been over two months and I havent received it to this day. They have low prices and alot of the stuff they sell but I highly recommend not buying anything from there. Either your stuff will get sent to the wrong country or they will send you something other than what you ordered.

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal