Review of Tinder

2018 Customer choice award

38 reviews with 4 stars

rogerb250
11/21/18

After my last single friend got married last month I took the plunge into online dating. I dont ever want to go to another wedding that isnt my own!! Im using Tinder (good) and wejustfit.com (fab) and ive already set up three dates between those two. Not sure if thats good but its enough for me and really helps as im not the bar going type and dont want to be a pet project for my married friends to help find me dates, etc. Going to give this 6 months and see what happens :-)

gordonm89
7/30/18

I learned a long time ago not to get your hopes up on online dating sites but if you remain realistic you can avoid disappointment and it makes arranging dates, when they do happen, even more special. Ive had dates on WeJustFit, Tinder, POF, etc. They do happen you just have to put in some work and be patient and positive. In short, this site is worth a try if you keep an open mind.

simonp98
7/5/18

from the point of view of some 1 that wants more than a fling I realy like tinder. I use it with wejustfit and those 2 are the dating websites I like the most.

alicen17
7/2/18

I met the love of my life aka my sugar daddy he just bought me a car thats worth more than my childhood house. He makes me happy with all the money he has. The app works wonders I would totally recommend this app 10/10

clarkkentk
1,770 helpful votes
12/21/17

Tinder has helped thousands of people get lucky, and even married. A few years from now there will be a generation owing a chunk of its size to Tinder

peytc
6/1/17

A decent timekiller with a portion of laughing sometimes (the photo or the comments). However some people can make the experience really strange to me.

ericj72
5/22/17

Sick and tired of all the scam websites so decided to use a few reputable brands such as Tinder and Mingle2day. Didn't regret it, both sites work fine, at least for me.

richardb308
5/13/17

Met my other half on Tinder in California of all places. Really easy to use website and so happy i came across it. Nice one.

andrewg115
4/5/17

There's room for improvement on Tinder but overall it's one of the better sites, up there at the top of my recommendations list for friends - with wejustfit.com - I think I gave that one 80 marks if I remember right.

nicon6
4/3/17

must have app installed on ur phone. doesn't work if you're from a small town though. didn't try upgrading yet, but it's kinda fun anywayz

samuelc50
2/28/17

Best dating app I have used so far. It is hard to find something serious though so you may wanna consider some other additional options if you are looking for a serious relationship (POF, Mingle2day). But best app to instantly get in touch with a lot of people.

manug5
2/7/17

As an addition to other sites works fine for me. I love the concept - easy and fun. If you never tried it, you definitely should.

jacobr52
1/30/17

Fun to use but I have the feeling that it is more like a hookup app. In my opinion use traditional dating sites if you are looking for a serious relationship. Eharmony works fine, also Mingle2day and Parship are great too. Regards from Belgium

nickl66
12/12/16

I took my mates advice and signed up to a few extra sites as used to only have a wejustfit membership. I was getting quite a lot of interest and a few dates with that site but now ive added tinder and cupid and TBF I dont see a big difference yet. It's a B- from me ATM as I do like some things but hopefully the dates will come soon as ill be much busier on weekends! Finding someone nice to settle down with doesnt happen over night thats for sure lol

philipa25
12/8/16

Not a big fan of dating apps. I prefer traditional dating sites like Mingle2day, eHarmony and all so on, but Tinder is pretty much the best dating app in my opinion. There are a lot of copycat apps which don't come close! Conclsuion: Not for me, but mybe the best dating app right now.

terryj60
11/27/16

The app is buggy, hangs and logs you out on occasion. There a few fake profiles but they are easily recognised. Other than that the app works great, just be sure to upload good quality photos. It only takes 1 bad photo for the opposite sex to swipe left.

richarda114
11/14/16

Im giving this 4/5 but if it hadnt been for a date I set up at the weekend then it would be lower. Personally I like tinder but there are other good options (wejustfit gets a lot of good reviews) so you dont have to always stick with tinder just because its the most famous site.

davidp278
10/31/16

Tinder is the ideal site if you're just starting out. It has its limitations but its easy to join and use. Its the best known site for a good reason. If you're looking for something a bit more in depth with better options and more of a chance of meeting someone you'll fall in love then definitely consider going for something like wejustfit.com (really impressed by that site) but if you want something super simple to start with go with Tinder. Or do what I do and choose both :)

shaunw10
10/18/16

Cant really complain about the Tinder website. I usually just use wejustfit.com but made a choice to add a Tinder membership to see if it got me more dates. I'm not sure it has made a huge difference, but im definitely getting more conversations going and I really like having two places to go for dates and so for those reasons I will keep it going like this for a few more months.

sharonr76
10/11/16

Friend of mine - hooked up with a female from Tinder - the two of them stopped at a convenient store- he went inside to get some drinks and she hopped in the driver seat and stole his vehicle.

russellt17
9/5/16

If you are new to this stuff like I was then I would have no qualms in recommending Tinder. Its really professional and isnt complicated or hi tech as I worried it would be. I had quite a few dates and even though I didnt find my other half I still had fun and learned a lot about how serious online dating works. I've left the site now and im trying a new one called wejustfit.com and im super chuffed so far, will leave a review soon but can already see its as good as match was. Always nice to have options lol!

benp67
8/30/16

Yeah, I've met a few girls using Tinder and it is a fun app. If you are looking for something more serious it may not be the perfect solution for you and you may be well advised to use 'real' dating sites instead (Mingle2day works fine, Match is okay too). But if you just want to play around Tinder is fine and a fun app:)

archieg14
8/8/16

Better than avarage online dating sites. It has a bit of work to do before it is on the same level as the very top sites that are out there (see wejustfit.com) but its still a good option IMO. If you take your time and give it a real shot (unlike some of the people that leave reviews here) then im 90% sure you can get some action on this site.

anns96
7/13/16

Im a big fan of this site and have been using it for years! You name it I've done it, bad dates, no shows, great dates, fallen in love, bailed on weirdos, everything! The only other site that Ive found that can compete is wejustfit.com but between these two Ive had some really great experiences (focusing on the positives here!) and met some really nice guys. You could do far worse and with the amount of marriages and successes (everyone knows a friend who uses this site!!) and also the money they put into their ads you know from the start that you're onto a winner. Dont get your hopes too high at the beginning, it took me a while to get out on dates and then it took me a couple of dates before i had one i would class as perfect but stick with it and try to have fun, as its better to see it as a fun and sociable thing rather than your only hope at finding true love! Keep the pressure off and the fun going and let things happen naturally. As my mother always said, if its meant to be then itll happen.

frankh93
7/11/16

I used it for about a month and did talk to and meet a few women. You have to have patience and may even need to lower your standards a bit if you're a guy.

The girls on Tinder that I was most interested are most likely not interested in me. It's obviously a shallow system just like anything else in life but patience is the key I believe.

Is any dating site legit?

By Claire k.

It's a scam, like all these other sites. Maybe not as bad as other ones, but in the long run, you still get robbed.

By John D.

It is free. just keep in mind that most of the profiles are fake..you'll have to go through several hundred of them to have any hopes of getting in contact with a real person

By Kelly S.

I am here looking for s genuine person Please contact me

By Angella L.

you will review a thousand profiles before even 1 is a match so you decide

By Kelly S.

no cost, just a lot of time so I guess that is a cost

By Kelly S.

If you search online for 'android emulators' you can have google play up and running in no time

By Wil G.

Questions? Get answers from the Tinder staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tinder