Review of TimTao

timtao999@gmail.com

1 star

johnp1408
3/24/19

I used his services to buy a pair of pants, I had to ask him to give me the tracking number of the same, but the tracking number is erroneous. I have written to him but he has not answered since then. It seems to me that the timtao page is a scam.

updating review. After several days, finally, it is possible to check the tracking number of the shipment. Today I consulted, and has arrived in the country, and it is still in transit. I change the rating of timtao, to 3 stars. I will give it 5 stars if the item I bought is the right one.
now I have the article and it is excellent, thanks

lianl
9/10/15

Hi my name is lian ,i am from malasia, Today i would like to share a good taobao agent timtao.com
tim is very friend ,and very famous in some taobao forums ,also we own 2.5 discount for invite friends ^^

Tip for consumers: this is what i ordered ,jeje

linag5
9/7/15

i bought an item 3 days ago from agent timtao.com
and tim is very friendly to answer all of my questions , so i recommend timtao to you guys ^^

Tip for consumers: Taobao agent Timtao.com export products from taobao.com ,tmall.com ,1688.com
and everything that you want ,

indamel
8/28/15

Bueno chicos llevo años de no escribir nada en la comu, hace un tiempo me entro nostalgia y me decidi comprarme una copia de los zapatos Heelys. Los busque en Taobao y despues le comunique a Tim. Las fotos las tome despues de probarlos pues llevaba bastante esperando.

Le pedi a Tim que me enviara una pequeña nota, pues piensos hacer una pequeña coleccion de todos los lugares de donde recibo cosas.

Site: www.timtao.com
Skype: cinli.bell
E-mail: ann.castle999@gmail.com
timtao999@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Taobao agent timtao.com help you buy from China taobao in English ,Timtao is your taobao broker for USA UK CA and AU.

cinlib
8/21/15

Hi all ,my name is bell from Spain ,last month i bought a t-shirt from taobao agent timtao.com,I feel i got a very good service so i share it with us ,They send photos to me before shipping to avoid mistake ,this is very special and good for me ,finally i got my correct item ,

Tip for consumers: nice taobao agent timtao.com ^^

huangl1
8/19/15

best taobao agent

Tip for consumers: you can contact by skype or qq or email

leeb55
8/15/15

In Junly ,the first time i bought a jersey with taobao agent timtao.com
The customer service is very friendly to answer me lots of questions ,cuz i am new ,
after paid ,it takes about 15 days for me to receive the parcel ,really a good experience :)
so i would like to share timtao.com with us .

liena
8/10/15

Hello ,i am lien from argentina ,on 18.July i view a community named taringa
and i saw a review of taobao agent timtao.com

then i contacted the seller tim on skype: cinli.bell ,i asked many questions ,because it was my first order on the site including the price ,shipping method ,customs problems ,
timtao.com is very friendly to answer me all the questions ,and soon i made the order via credit card ,it takes about 2-4 days for timtao.com to ship the items to my country .
the tracking number was RF344673879SG ,and finally i received it about 15 days later very fast and good condition to open the parcel ,it's really a nice experience ,so i share with you guys .
their contacts are :

Site : www.timtao.com
Skype : cinli.bell
Email : timtao999@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: their contacts are :

Site : www.timtao.com
Skype : cinli.bell
Email : timtao999@gmail.com

linag4
8/1/15

If you share timtao.com with your friends ,timtao.com will offer 2.5 usd discount for your next order :)

Taobao agent Timtao.com export products from taobao.com ,tmall.com ,1688.com
Also export everything that you want ,
Just send the link of the products you want.

Questions? Get answers from the TimTao staff and other customers.

TimTao?