Timoo

Timoo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Timoo also ranks 30th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Timoo?

“I didn't expect it to be this good”

Vivian V.
10/28/18

I know this site from their Instagram. I found it quite interesting so I checked it out. I think because it's a new website so not lots of people there, but they are so much nicer than other platforms that I tried before. Even though I know this is mostly for travelers, but I use it as a dating site which I found interesting because every time I meet someone from there, they share to me their story about the world. I totally recommend it.

vivianv24
October 28th, 2018
mohits29
October 29th, 2018
Timoo is best platform for explore traveling locations. Its is also very easy to connect with new people and join new trips with different locations.
My experience is superb with timoo.
prashantd5
October 27th, 2018
I am a frequent traveler and I face a problem with finding my travel partner. I also don't want to pay for finding a travel partner. Finally, I found that this site gives a free and dedicated platform to find a travel partner and also it is the best alternative for Miss Travel (misstravel.com) without paying anything.

This site needs some extra feature and also an application to keep going. But since they mention that it is in beta phase so I will give the benefit of doubt to them and hope that they make it a free and one stop for them.

I liked the support team of theirs. I wrote to them about my login problems in their facebook page and they solved that and also they gave me free premium months.
parthab5
October 29th, 2018
I came to know about this platform from one of my friends. I used it and my experience was great. Earlier, my trips used to be mundane; and more so if you have to travel a lot for work. You generally visit same places more often and there is nothing to look forward to.

This platform helps you to find a travel companion. This makes your journeys different. You meet people from different walks of life and you may get a friend for life. There is always something to look forward to. The best part is, you do not have shell out money for this.

I understand, these are early days for Timoo. I am sure they would come up with lot of enhancements and value additions. I will definitely recommend it to my near and dear ones.

Cheers!

Questions? Get answers from the Timoo staff and other customers.

Timoo is an online platform to help travelers to find their travel companions. One can create a customized trip based on their preferences. The two broad classification of trips are "date trip" and "friend trip". Every user gets 10 trips to create for free every month. They can get the premium subscription of unlimited trip. We at Timoo wants real people in our platform and not bots, to cope up with this we have various steps of verification on our platform. If you want to try premium membership of a month for free then please write us at admin@timoo.online or you can even write us at any of our social media pages.

Let's make this a happy travelers paradise.

timooa1
Timoo A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timoo?

Have a question about Timoo?