Review of Timepiece

support@timepiece.com

tracys334
Tracy S.
6/20/19

Received item quickly, no problems. My husband needed 2 extra links so I emailed customer service, they responded quickly.

jamiew268
jamie w.
6/20/19

Shipping is expensive compared to jomashop. Shipping was 36.00
including taxes and duty for a watch only 5.00 more.

angief52
Angie F.
6/18/19

Great Prices!

Update after delivery: The watch delivered with dead battery. Customer service instructed my father to take to a jewelry store for replacement and send bill to them. Changed out battery and watch is working.

bijanm1
Bijan M.
6/14/19

Very satisfied with my watch and delivery. There is only 1 thing I would request you change. When looking at a watch you have a message that says you can receive the watch tomorrow if you order in the next ......
This is not true, it takes at least 1 business day for you to process the order. So, please change that message to say you can receive this watch in 2 days if you order in the next .....

luisp125
Luis P.
6/9/19

Easy site to navigate. Ordered a Tag Heuer bracelet- came new with genuine packaging. Definitely will order from these guys again.

stuarth72
Stuart H.
6/8/19

Been looking for this watch for a very long time for my wife's anniversary. Very nice site to use. Hoping watch will arrive okay from New York. Wife will be delighted!

priscillaa31
Priscilla A.
6/6/19

Wanted to talk to someone in customer service, waited for 15 minutes on hold, and then your message came up that you couldn't answer my call. I would think spending $1300 for a watch, you could answer the phone.

thomf8
Thom F.
6/2/19

Great selection and easy ordering. Plus the 30-day money back guarantee makes shopping here easy and hassle-free.

cherylb357
Cheryl B.
6/1/19

The watch wasn't working. Evidently the battery died or was not put in. I did call about it and your company stated I could go to a jewelry store to get a new battery and that I will be reimbursed.

anonymouss539
anonymous S.
5/26/19

I love how it’s free shipping and no tax payment I’m so lucky I found this site I ordered 2 items still didn’t receive them but so far I love it

preem1
Pree M.
5/25/19

Pls more detailed description. The picture for Oakley show that it is polarized prizm, but description just says prizm. Also, it would be nice to know what type of case is included.

anonymousu506
anonymous U.
5/22/19

Great - but a link to the product in my previous order email would have been nice. I came back to buy the same thing again, but had to hunt it down on your site.

antons49
Anton S.
5/19/19

Best price for this particular watch I could find. Just ordered it but I'm sure I will be satisfied.

makaloniu
Makaloni U.
5/9/19

I enjoy how easy it was to navigate your website. I found the watch, I was looking for and purchased at a great price.

jamesc1286
James C.
5/7/19

I have been looking for a reliable hand-wound men's wristwatch for several years. I was very pleased to find an excellent Swiss-made timepiece from Hamilton. The shopping process was simple, the delivery prompt, the packaging solid and secure. Very satisfying experience!

happyc36
Happy c.
5/2/19

So far I am happy with how the website is handling my purchase.
I have received my order, which was held for a few days at the local post office on my directions, and everything from the packaging to the product was in perfect condition just as I would expect. Thank you, Timepiece merchant.

tonyw189
Tony W.
5/1/19

Easy to navigate. Easy to order. The order arrived promptly and the watch is really nice. I liked that it arrived in a box marked as coffee so any porch thief would be less inclined to grab it.

sailens
Sailen S.
4/30/19

So far so good - will wait for a brand new watch and see how that goes. Packaging was good and the watch is working as it is supposed to as of now.

battm26
Batt M.
4/30/19

Watch appeared in a timely fashion. Couldn't help myself there, and less expensive than Amazon. Fantastic.

tomg318
Tom G.
4/29/19

My shipment was delayed because the item was on backorder. However, they upgraded my shipping to 2 day and I still received my item quickly.

bonniep97
Bonnie P.
4/29/19

Easy shopping. The web site didn't send me all over the place and frustrate me. It was right on the spot with all aspects of buying. Easy!

williams1301
William S.
4/23/19

I did a ton of research on Ray-Ban sunglasses and you have a number of items with discrepancies between the features associated with the model number. For example, your website has a RayBan model number that is 100% fact a polarized lens, but your description says not polarized. Makes me nervous to buy from you to be honest.

miguelv44
Miguel V.
4/22/19

Have many products to choose from, and the prices are lower than anywhere else with no tax and free shipping, can't get any better than that.

lesliea84
Leslie A.
4/19/19

Great site The price of the watch that I purchased from Timepiece was significantly lower than it's competitors. It arrived in just a couple of days after I placed the order.

billramonasv
BillRamonas V.
4/19/19

Easy process, great reviews, and it was $100 dollars cheaper than on the cruise ship, which was supposed to be on sale. A plus was free shipping. I’m reserving the rest of my comments until the watch arrives.

Questions? Get answers from the Timepiece staff and other customers.

Timepiece?