Review of Timepiece

Timepiece reviews

lt132
3/13/19

I received the watch and noticed scratches on the crystal and bezel. Repackaged and returned immediately. After two weeks, they said they were returning the watch because it was used. Yah, that was how I received it! Low prices - why? - selling used product. Try there Customer service, nonexistent. Look at the REAL reviews at the Better Business Bureau for the true story. Worst Internet experience ever.

devonz3
Devon Z.
3/3/19

Shopped all around timepiece was a few dollars cheaper chain joma shop went for it. Was nervous at first didn't hear tip much about this company but sure enough 4 days later watch was delivered everything I was hoping for. Would buy again without worry.

mitchells58
Mitchell S.
2/15/19

Excellent price and shipping was extremely fast. The watch was genuine, in perfect condition, and runs great. I look forward to doing business again in the future!

travisl56
Travis L.
1/31/19

Great purchase, Timepiece was prompt and the watches were excellent. Will definitely be ordering more from them.

juliel255
Julie L.
1/30/19

Was looking for a name brand watch and stumbled across your site.
Will definitely order from again and share your site. Ordering was easy and delivery fast!

sukumare
SUKUMAR E.
1/27/19

Good, would expect on time delivery with product service if required. Looks like a chapion in the watch business.

jimb700
Jim b.
1/23/19

So far so good, l received glasses I'm very pleased would recommend time piece.com
Thank you Jim B.

shannonm255
Shannon M.
1/18/19

It was quick and easy to use. Curious if there was another discount I was able to use but I'm accidently closed the link

lauriek63
Laurie K.
1/16/19

The coupon code was not emailed to me, so I called your number and was given a code from the representative.

nickw61
Nick W.
1/11/19

Awesome if delivery is quick and price/item are correct!

Delivery was a little slow but the product was as described in original packaging and it was a great price. Worth the shipping wait.

frankd242
Frank D.
1/10/19

Very easy to order on-line and it was the best price!!!
I love my new watch, had a lot of compliments on it too!
Great product, great price and great vendor!
I'll be shopping with them again, soon!

evanp48
1/10/19

Just terrible from A to Z. Ordered a watch November 23rd, deliver was 1-6 business days. Ordered it for Christmas over a month in advance. After a week I called, they said next week. Mid-December I called, 2 days in a row no answer, no response to emails, the 3rd day I called and they said soon, definitely by the holidays. Then they call me 2 days later and say definitely not by the holidays, and the best they can do is a $10 compensation. They say it will be guaranteed delivery by January 3rd. No delivery. I call, no answer. I email, no answer. Finally get them on the phone, then they tell me by January 17th. Then I get a call on January 10th and they say it won't be until February. The best they can do is cancel the order or do another item. Awful experience from the get go. Lies. No responses. No make good. Ruined the holidays. Would never order from here, don't care how cheap it is.

maissaj
maissa J.
1/9/19

shopping was easy. that is the first time I shop at time piece. I hope for a good experience when I receive my item. thank you.

garyd398
Gary D.
1/9/19

Love your prices and service...well done! Very refreshing to find a company that provides great service and prices. I am a very happy customer.

jenniferp238
Jennifer P.
1/8/19

Only problem is I signed up for the email to receive $20 coupon and it never came. Small amount I know, but that portion needs work.

alixd9
Alix D.
1/1/19

It took so long for delivery.
Order was placed on Dec 21 and received item on Jan 2.
Its ridiculous.

pazj
Paz J.
12/31/18

In general I am happy with my buy in this company, efficient and easy to buy by computer. My only request is when you are in the process to buy and item, tell us how many days app. the item will be in my home. I was thinking that it will be here in 3 to 5 days, and I received it in 9 days.

tammiek8
Tammie K.
12/27/18

I paid $14.99 for 2 day shipping because this was a 30 year anniversary gift for my husband. I placed the order on 12/17 and was hoping to have by 12/20. I tried several times to call the phone number to track the order and was on hold for over 10 minutes and couldn't get through. I then sent e-mail and received response on 12/24 that item had been shipped. It arrived today 12/27/18 which was 4 days after my anniversary.

carmenm81
Carmen M.
12/22/18

My 1st time so I hope It's real and it's a good and a comes to my house a the next day air and I hope that nothing is wrong with it and that it's perfect merchandise and its authentic I'll get back to you. Of the net so far the experience was good

yrmac
Yrma C.
12/19/18

Very good
I really love my order specially I choice Tissot for myself I love it (I order it as a gift for myself). Excellent!

But the Seiko: I will give you comment after Christmas.

komalb3
Komal B.
12/19/18

I am not sure about it’s delivery. It would have shown me estimated delivery time for the product

maileo
Maile O.
12/18/18

This is the 1st time ordering with this company and I hope all goes well for me to reorder and/or spread the words out to friends/family

johnc1002
John C.
12/17/18

So far, so good. Watch was delivered quickly and in perfect shape. This is a holiday gift so won't be able to comment on the performance of this Citizen till after New Years.

emin
Emi N.
12/15/18

The website is very easy to use and the deals look too good to be true! But I’m hopeful as I’ve read a lot of positive reviews

cliffy7
Cliff Y.
12/15/18

Well done. Smooth checkout procedure. Had to go to Amazon for sizing references, so perhaps more images on the wrist would be great.

Questions? Get answers from the Timepiece staff and other customers.

Timepiece?