Review of TimeFads

sales@timefads.com

5 reviews with 1 star

jd44
10/29/14

Terrible!!! I ordered a $175 Michael Kor watch in May 2012. Never received it. I inquired with them on several attempts and they never refunded me the money nor was able to tell me the status of the shipment. Would never use again. Now it's December 2012 and yet to receive anything. Don't use them to save a buck.

bevp
8/10/12

I ordered a product Gshock for my grandsons birthday as a surprise. The surprise was one me. I still have not received the product and have not been allowed to cancel. Very shady. Do not use them!

dkk
1/12/12

These guys are SHADY! Stay clear of these backroom Jersey sheiks. I ordered a watch from them, had to return it. Still haven't received credit weeks after returning item, despite being told otherwise. I tried to save a buck, but got a bigger headache instead. Had to get my credit card company involved after the fact and was shorted $20 by Timefad . These guys are scammers.

geofn
8/23/11

Ordered an Invicta purple dial chronograph on August 18, 2011. The watch showed as "In Stock" then (and still does). Four days later I still had not received a tracking number and PayPal still showed the payment status as "Pending" so I checked my order status on TimeFads web site. My order status showed "Cancel Order." I sent request for an update on my order's status, and subsequently did receive a response email that said only "Your order has been cancelled." I have received no response to my inquiries as to why my order had been cancelled. Don't waste your time with TimeFads.

brianw16
8/22/11

DO NOT USE!!!I placed an order 8/17 of this year. I was told the item would ship within 2 business days. it is now the 22nd and still no tracking number. I needed the item as a gift for the best man at my wedding which is on the 28th. I payed for rush delivery and yet no tracking number still. I have made numerouse attempts to contact their customer service department and even their sales department but still, no repsonse. I guess it's my fault for trusting them. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the TimeFads staff and other customers.

TimeFads?