Review of Time4VPS

2,172 reviews with 5 stars

johnm1370
John M.
2/11/19

I am having issues trying to connect to my Remote Desktop connection. I am just investigating my Avast security company, who I believe may use hibernation and putting the computer to sleep, in the security system. Do you agree this could be a problem. If so what do I do about it? It is most frustrating. I am just awaiting a reply from Avast about this subject.

bensoni
Benson I.
1/29/19

The shopping experience is very good. Rarely see the VPS provider's complete sales system and back office. The page speed is smooth. The boss is estimated to be a virgin constellation. me too. I hope to have a perfect after-sales service. For the benefit of customers, VPS should not be oversold.

dimitrijg
Dimitrij G.
12/18/18

Then moving services from personal to company account required complicated verify procedure, you should think how to simmplify it. If it same person who ordered and who control both accounts it should be very easy to move services arround.

sibq
Sib Q.
12/11/18

Time4VPS is fantastic company with a great service. I have never experienced any downtime as I can recall that significantly impacted me or my clients. Staff are always on-hand to offer support, and I thank you all.

denist37
Denis T.
12/11/18

everything is very good, but last time there was a problem I paid with a card and indicated 2021 instead of 21 for the year and the pleth did not pass then I indicated 21 many times but did not pass the payments I contacted the bank, they said that the year was incorrectly specified, apparently yours
the payment partner paysera.com
incorrectly caches the form that they sent again and again 2021 instead of what I already indicated 21,
then paid to pay via paypal,
and everything is ok, thanks.

srdjanu
Srdjan U.
11/28/18

You guys are great! This price is absolutely amazing, and so far, my experience with services was quite satisfying! Keep the good work!

ivanx
Ivan X.
11/27/18

I am overall very satisfied with the whole process of shopping and the hastiness of it. The only thing that I regret, and that is completely my fault, is that I could't use Docker with service selected. When I explored FAQ I figured out that I chose wrong service and that I could have gotten almost exact performance for the same price had I been more patient and thorough.

srdjana
Srdjan A.
11/25/18

Service is really excellent, 100% uptime in last two years. Price is among the best on the market. So, I purchased another one today...

dps
DP S.
9/23/18

Great service at a great price. Very flexible and easy to start using, no downtime.
A lot of information to help you starting to use.

nelsono7
Nelson O.
8/23/18

I worked before with you, and love it...
Wish I could migrate all my server of my companies to you.

jeremyb145
Jeremy B.
8/16/18

Un servicio cómodo, bueno y rápido, la atención al cliente muy profesional. Pocas empresas hacen eso, excelente servicio!

timoh3
Timo H.
8/15/18

Good customer support, quick answer to my questions sealed the deal. Thank Valentine from customer support :)

thomasz30
Thomas Z.
8/10/18

cool price please add more server location I am is za/sa and the ping is wery poor bat service is wery good thanks

kostisx
Kostis X.
7/27/18

I didn't foresee the VAT.
The discount is not big, but the overall price matched my necessity for a docker VM.

ivanq4
Ivan Q.
7/27/18

Quick and easy. I am engaged in testing various environments and writing technical documentation. I need everything to be quick and easy, and here I found it.

tobiasp11
Tobias P.
7/27/18

using different services offered here since quite a while now and was always satisfied!
once i needed help from the customerservice; id probably had to wait longer until i had someone on any indian-callcenter on my ear as the whole story was got solved here..friendly fast and experienced, best buy for the buck by far around that buissness i could find over the last half-year. thanks for your work everybody involved at time4vps!
\(._.\) ƪ(‘-’ ƪ)(ʃ ‘-’)ʃ (/._.)/ *VPS-Dance's.. out*
sciencely,
a happy customer ♥

johnv236
John V.
4/27/18

Storage VPS setup in less than an hour. Impressed of VPS stability so far. Good service for the price.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4VPS Representative
John, thanks!
michaell218
Michael L.
4/27/18

So far it's been easy! Questions to Support were answered right away, and my system is up and running.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4VPS Representative
Michael, thanks for such a nice feedback!
tobiasp9
Tobias P.
3/9/18

Everything is perfect, just - I don't like failed login pop ups :)
Maybe put some labels above inputs instead of redirecting me to the homepage and then telling me that my login failed.

alejandroy1
Alejandro Y.
3/9/18

Wow, you need to verify everything, that is very good, if you filter bad users from good users, you always going to give the best of services, good for time4vps!

justink73
justin K.
2/28/18

Happy with the service. I wish there was an easier way of migrating between KVM and OpenVZ, as I need newer kernels for some of the projects I'm doing.

petert203
Peter T.
2/15/18

Just what i have been looking for, nice price and a good amount of storage, connection speed not the best but it's good for what you pay

dea4
De A.
1/18/18

Is the most stable service I tested, I have 6 vps now with you. If yo need technical support for Mexican clients I'd like to try. ;)

Thanks.

judye28
Judy E.
12/27/17

My first time buying a VPS service and I've been impressed with the offerings at Time4VPS. The service that I did buy was very well priced and it performs very well for the specifications that I ordered.

I did have some small setup issues where I had to contact support for help in verifying my account. Support was very fast at replying to my issue and the problem was sorted in less than an hour.

Setup of the service was easy and the choice of OS's was up to date and simple to install.

So far I couldn't be happier with Time4VPS and would not hesitate to recommend their services for price, performance and support.

michaelh797
Michael H.
12/18/17

Cheaper than EOMY special offers, one of the closest to western Russia data-centers, big HDD space and bandwidth limits on VPS plans. Simply perfect!

Questions? Get answers from the Time4VPS staff and other customers.

Time4VPS?