Review of Time4VPS

1,879 reviews with 3 stars

andrejz2
Andrej Z.
10/24/18

I dont know if its just me, but buying multiple VPS seems to me a bit tricky. You have to individually click on each service each time. I would appreciate an option to choose how many services I would like to order. It wasnt a problem up until now since your support staff handled it great. But, today I was shocked at the responses and had to get it going somehow.

mircof
Mirco F.
9/29/18

I wrote you to get some clarifications and a discount code. Nothing from you, you were not there. Also, there's another account I created as PERSONAL and I had to create another one because there's no CHANGE TYPE button. So this email account is also wrong.

grantm62
Grant M.
2/25/18

Bitpay experience was not very good. I cannot use a Ledger Nano directly and have to use another third party application. Because this third party does not support segwit I had to move funds around the get the invoice payed.

Please consider another bitcoin payment processor.

pantelisp
Pantelis P.
10/7/17

You do not allow me that I use a VPN. You verified my mail and my phone number but you banned me to access my account through VPN.

michaelt392
Michael T.
9/10/17

it wouldn't accept my phone number (and now I didn't even type it in with the + at first, I mean yeah the issue was kind of weird like it didn't switch the country to Germany and now I can't verify the phone number but other than that it was all good, I just can't confirm the phone number now)

Response from Valentinas C.
Hello, have you contacted our support department? we will be happy to help.
rogerk49
Roger K.
8/15/17

My email address associated with the account was rejected as spam (gmx), that is NOT good. Also, no reply to tickets in weekend. When in Live contact with support it was very good. Price for service is excellent.

miguelg50
miguel g.
8/7/17

Hi, I just purchased a new service with you but the system does not let me in. It asks me for a verification code that I do not know what it is? And he tells me that he can not send me more sms that I do.

stephaniec254
Stephanie C.
7/4/17

give a hint about phone number format or at least dont insert country code automaticly when its not accepred by service

johnb1366
JOHN B.
6/29/17

The servers are great, quick and easy. Good for minecraft and other related gaming servers. Not really, I recieved lag spikes when there was only 2 players online testing a custom plugin that does not require much power and does not have memory leaks.

rachels277
Rachel S.
6/29/17

Activation takes about 10 minutes. OS Installation takes more than 2 minutes on VPS S (1GB RAM) for CentOS 6. No emails received after payment made even upon registration, maybe something wrong with their SMTP. Server speed is Good. Price is awesome!

nicolasb39
Nicolas B.
6/29/17

After I got my confirmation of payment, I see that my services are pending. No message to tell me what I am suppose to do then...

adamj130
Adam J.
6/29/17

It was reaaaally slow starting to process my order.
Otherwise, seems really cheap and so. Looking forward to testing it out.

ammara16
Ammar A.
6/29/17

shopping and billing really needs reconsideration! Why can't I simply renew anytime i want? this add funds concept doesn't make sense to me

michaelm1163
Michael M.
6/29/17

Contacting sales and support can sometimes have quite a time lag. They sell internationally, but not sure if they are staffed for round the clock support or sales. As a result, a few back and forths with support could take multiple days as each response will come while you sleep and they might be gone again when you wake and respond back. But, the prices can't be beat, so I guess you cant expect too much more.

ryanp106
Ryan P.
6/29/17

There was issue with rsyslog.d. In the config file may be found ModLoad imklog directive, swithched On by default, which, in case of virtual machine, cause rsyslog daemon to take the 100% of CPU.

As also, I personally wish to see the credit/debit car payment option, not just PayPal.

Thanks!

bruces157
Bruce S.

Love it!

One feature I would like to see, is the possibility to remove servers that are marked 'pending', 'fraud' or otherwise. I want to keep my servers that I use, but the one that are marked 'fraud' (accidentally, because I was using a VPN to connect) can not be removed from the services panel.

milesc33
Miles C.
6/29/17

Shopping experience is OK, machines are brilliant! However you have to work on user login issues. Rest is very OK.

richardb744
richard b.
6/29/17

Hi, the site is OK, but I had to exit the purchase process to find out the location of my server, and I am not clear on how to choose the OS (I guess I do this after I pay?). Too little info!

marisb3
Maris B.
6/29/17

The registration on the site was not easy and straightforward. Looks like some important code contains bugs. For instance, I experienced some problems with account activation. The buttons "Verify" simply did not work at that moment. Maybe, the software should be tested with different versions of web-browsers. Though, I use Firefox, which is a widespread browser.

maggieh39
Maggie H.
6/29/17

The registration page is a bit unclear, as some fields (in particular the captcha) reset if you don't enter a mandatory field, so first the password wasn't valid, then I entered a + in the phone number and it wasn't accepted then apparently the wrong captcha. Each time I had to re-enter password and captcha.

reneeb91
Renee B.
6/29/17

The hosting is fast and all.
The only thing that is bothering me is the REALLY slow customer support, but i get it if they are a big company. But still i would like to see that become faster :).

But all the rest is just perfect, the vps is fast and everything is working fine :)

marke114
Mark E.
6/29/17

When I chose my country, I had to retype my password and paypal email.

As for the recommendation, that is only based off me signing up. I haven't tested the services yet

tomw216
Tom W.
6/29/17

There is no option to select multiple vps at same time,
but i have done this by going to main page and clicked order again from there multiple times,
and with this procedure i buyed multible vps at once.

1.9K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4VPS staff and other customers.

Time4VPS?