This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffanyline.org

Tiffanyline.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tiffanyline.org?

“Beware of this website!”

Debbie B.
11/24/10

Beware of this website! They post a picture of the "real" Tiffany item, then send you thier version of it and refuse to refund you. I bought a Tiffany bracelet off them and it was absolutely nothing like the one they had shown on the website. It is larger than the item shown, the heart is different, the bracelet is also dented. They refuse to refund me my money, they only keep offering me 40% off my next purchase. They take forever to email me back & there is no phone number to call!

debbieb6
November 24th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanyline.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffanyline.org?

Have a question about Tiffanyline.org?