Review of Tiffanybuy

Tiffanybuy reviews

bethb
4/8/10

i have purchased 2 items and when i looked at my account it tripled the order but i made sure when i checked out it was only for the amount i have ordered....VERY BAD BUSINESS...still no response i have e mailed them since monday its already thursday and still nothing...iim going to have to put a stop payment on my order....VERY BAD BUSINESS....yep need to to shut down so no others will be a victim

michellea
9/18/09

I feel VIOLATED! Not to mention less $800.00? LIARS...They have NO way to contact them for follow up. The BBB.org is on to them & will be shutting them down shortly. They"ve assured me that they know who they are & are simply gathering evidence for prosecution! The only way they can save their hides now is to follow through legitimatly on their promises!

meganw1
8/23/09

Tiffanybuy is a liar and deceived .

They said : "At tiffanybuy.com we proudly guarantee all our tiffany and louis vuitton products are 100% authentic."

I have received the LV multicolore Eugenie Wallet, Aug 19 ,2009 and it is not authentic product but top quality replica wallet, it is not with authentic quality and not exactly the same as the pictures on their the website.
I email them 2 time (it is the only way could contact them), because of the replica wallet that I want to return it, Tiffanybuy ingor my request and on response at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanybuy staff and other customers.

Tiffanybuy?