Tiffany1837.co.uk reviews

Parsippany, NJ 7054, US

elizabetho1
2/22/10

ordered a pendant & chain on 4 January 2010 its now 22 Febuary never got it im now 65 pounds out of pocket never again please please don't use this website its a SCAM

richf
11/23/09

Like many other's thought i was purchasing from a uk web site, only to find out it was HK based!!

Yes the pendent was a cheap replica that wasn't even silver, on e-mailing their customer service dept i was given the returns address etc and phone numbers, so i had a colleague, who works in HK, call them.......to say they were suprised was being polite, however to date no refund despite being assured they would!!

Anyone else suffered like this?

tracig
8/20/09

wish i had read these reviews 1st as i to got suck in, but i have got an address & i too will be following this all the way with uk trading standards & paypal. DONT BUY FROM TIFFANY1837.CO.UK ALL RUBBISH.
CHEAP CRAP SAVE YOUR MONEY.
BROUGHT EAR RINGS WHICH TURNED MY EARS BLACK.
THEY SAID I MUST BE HYPER SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!!
this is the reurns info they sent me.

This is Tiffany customer service department. Thank you for your letter. Here is our return shipping address
No.2B songzhao Building

No.16 Baishida Garden(second)

cuizhutaining Road,luohu District

shenzhen city,Guangdong province,China

Zip code:518020

The following three points are extremely important, pay attention, please.

1. Please provide our two telephone numbers +1-410-905-3577 and +8615945685502 to the shipping company in case of any problems.

2. Only Royal Mail or USPS is allowed, otherwise, we can't receive your returning parcel and you should be responsible for any risks and losses. After delivery, email us the tracking number and upload the picture of the returning parcel invoice please so that we can track the status of the parcel quickly for swift refund.

3. Enclose the ORDER NUMBER and other related product information in the package please.

jemmad
8/12/09

ive recived my tiffany pendant its a good copy. even tho its not real it only cost 40pound rather that 250 pounds! i would buy from this site its threw pay pal so you will get your money back is anything goes wrong (i think) i would order something again but only low cost things :]

nickih1
8/5/09

please don't buy from here, oh my god, can't believe Ive been suckered

steved
4/26/09

Beware! Counterfeit Jewellery for Sale! - I purchased a £90 'Tiffany' necklace from www.tiffany1837.co.uk . Upon arrival (from Hong Kong - customs goods declared as 'spare parts for electronics'), I was immeditely suspicious - the necklace was half the weight is should be and looked more like chrome than the solid sterling silver it was advertised to be. The finish was also extremely poor - nothing like the genuine Tiffany necklaces I already have. Website was contacted and I was told that their products are "made exactly the same" as those items purchased from the genuine Tiffany store. They even had the audacity to admit it was counterfeit goods! I had the necklace (unsuprisingly) verified as a cheap fake worth around £25 by a local (Tiffany stockist) jeweller. Website has since failed to provide a Return address - despite promising that they would offer a full refund if the necklace was confirmed as "not sterling silver or the prices were not worth".

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! I feel embarassed to have been sucked in by these Asia-based counterfeiters - hopefully those who read this review will heed my warning. Although it is a .co.uk address, the head office / backstreet garage is based in Hong Kong! I am now going to be in contact with UK Trading Standards.....

paulh
1/9/09

Fraudulent site do not order from it - I ordered £165 worth of Jewelery from this site through paypal. Payment was authorised and taken from my paypal account but items where never shipped and only contact on the site is several email addresses which I receive no reply from.
Although site is CO.UK the site is hosted in San Antonio USA
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany1837.co.uk staff and other customers.

Tiffany1837.co.uk?