Review of Tiffany-mine

Tiffany-mine reviews

rebekkap
1/30/11

Stay away from this site.... same experience as everyone else has listed. Scam Scam Scam... They send you the wrong item... something cheap and inexpensive and then try to convince you they will correct it but never do. I have filed dipute with paypal and request they look into this as this company should be kicked off.

paulak1
12/30/10

NEVER order from this website!!! Everything said in the previous reviews is absolutely true!!! STAY AWAY!!!! I placed an order on December 1st for a Christmas gift and am still waiting. Fortunately I have been able to contact my credit card company to dispute before payment.

luisd
12/12/10

HORRIBLE SITE! STAY AWAY! This site is run by criminals who just scam you and take your money. Ordered some things, they sent me some cheap garbage that was totally different than what I ordered, then tried to ignore me. I emailed them like 10 times a day and finally they said they'd help me but never did. THEN THEY CHANGED THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND TOLD ME THE ONE I SENT PAYMENT TO NEVER EXISTED. But here's the kicker...once these reviews started coming out, they tried to offer me free jewelry as a "Christmas gift" if I wrote good reviews for them instead of just refunding my money. Doesn't get any worse than this people.

sandyr3
11/10/10

Don't deal with Tiffany-Mine.com. They appear to be con merchants. They sent me the wrong/cheaper item and tried to waste time sending e-mails to and fro. Thankfully I informed Pay Pal within the 45 days and was able to get my money back. I believe they rely on people not to do this and keep your money. DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE PEOPLE.

jans8
10/25/10

These guys are thieves... don't buy anything from them.

annah3
10/6/10

This website just rips you of, you order your item it never comes and when you contact them about it they just ignore you. People should be warned about this site, www.tiffany-mine.com they should be prosecuted and thrown of the web so they cannot rip anyone else of. Anna.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany-mine staff and other customers.

Tiffany-mine?