Tiffany-collections reviews

Tel: +080.01812345
help@tiffany-collections.com

richarda11
7/3/13

I searched this website and found some great reviews, so i decided to spend 140.00 on a necklace for my wfe's 30th birthday. I received an email the next day(which was not very proffessional) advising that it would take 10-16 days for my necklace to arrive. They also gave a code so i could track my order. i have emailed them advising i have yet to receive my necklace but to this day they have not replied. i now have to try to cancel my payment and find a new necklace. stay away they will take your money and never get in touch

emmas4
7/18/11

Rip off merchants! Thought i was on the genuine Tiffany & Co website, but this lot are in shanghi! E-mailed numerous times about my order status & non existant tracking numbers for the parcel & Nothing. Funds been taken from my account too. Not pleased - but where to take things further?? any ideas?

helenf1
3/10/11

I placed an order with them for my daughters 16th birthday present and it never arrived, it still hasn't arrived and all i get is a cut and paste email from them saying the same thing all the time. i have since found out that they are a scam company :( i have asked my bank to recall the payment but no news on that as of yet.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM WWW.TIFFANY-COLLECTIONS.COM

they ruined my daughters birthday for me, good job she's very understanding!

sadlyd
2/23/11

My friend and I purchased three items from tiffany-collections.com - two for a special 60th birthday and one for an 18th. We received an email from them a couple of days after the order which gave us an EMS tracking code. Didn't think there was a problem until after a few weeks no delivery of items. I tried to contact them - no telephone no but email only - and have sent three emails but no response. Tried to track the EMS number but no record of the number. When I spoke to my friend we found out that the EMS number was the same for her order - going to a different address. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I have contacted my credit card company and hopefully will get my money back. I have looked at the website and there appears to be lots of posts from a year ago but BEWARE I think they are back because this happened this month - February 2011.

jenniel1
2/2/11

This is fraudulent and they do not exist I am reporting them to American express. I have paid £80 for a bracelet that has not been delivered and there is no contact number on the site. Stay away from it

louisec
3/15/09

ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR PERIL - I ordered 2 Tiffany charms at a cost of over $150.00 from www.tiffany-collections.com. What they sent me were Not authentic Tiffany charms. The Heart charm did not even have a loop or clasp to attach to a charm bracelet. In addition, on their custom invoice they listed , as the contents of the package, "headset, cost $12.00". Not only did they not send me what I ordered, they also lied to customs on their declaration.
I contacted my credit card company and they will not be paying the bill.

desiw
2/18/09

Thieves! - I purchased two items from this company and they still have not arrived. I am assuming since nobody will return my emails that they have stolen my money. Be aware of this company. There is another very similar to this one that also only give an email address as a contact. Also, don't be fooled by the nice web site it a FAKE too. Do not order from this company!

carlag1
1/3/09

terrible site. all they do is rob your money and never contact you or send the merchandise!!! - This site is a front for theft. they make the site look so good and the merchandise look so nice. Once you pay, they do not contact you or send the merchadise. when you try to
contact them, there is no contact info. other than an e-mail. You have no way of knowing
where they are located. I have now put the charge in dispute with my credit card company. Now I have to prove that these people are criminals to get my money back.

Do not buy anything or even try to from this company. They also go by luxurymall.com

bethc1
12/30/08

Tiffany Collections - I ordered a ring from the above website, the only contact information they have is an email address. I never received the ring and I was charged for it - I have been trying to contact them to ask if the order was processed and when will I be receiving it. But, they have not responded - they are located in Italy.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany-collections staff and other customers.

Tiffany-collections?