Tiffany Chihuahuas reviews

nikkir42
10/14/17

Tiffany chihuahuas are without a doubt the best breeders I have ever encountered; I myself have five dogs all from them I would never go anywhere else. I am a knowledgeable owner , having worked in the field of animal care for a large part of my career so I know the work that has been put into these puppies before I got them ; the dogs are happy, healthy , well socialised , love meeting new people and children and are good with other animals . They have outstanding temperaments . All five of mine do pets as therapy work . I have stayed in touch with the breeder and they are there immediately if you have any questions once you get your puppy home . They are honest, genuine and a family business who care about the dogs they breed . If you get a puppy from Tiffany chihuahuas you will be getting a very special addition to your family !

janem154
9/30/17

I purchased a very expensive Pomeranian on the 12th of July from Tiffany Chihuahuas in Chester. For the price and what was advertised I was assured of the perfect dog from the website pictures, facebook page and correspondence from them. They offered to deliver the dog to me too for a fee.

They showed me a video of the Pomeranian and it was adorable. The dog was advertised as snow white and in pristine condition. They advertised the dogs current age as four month old, however it was eight months old and cream in colour, it had heavy eye stains and this stain was also on its paws. It also had matts behind each ear, both larger than a 50 pence piece, they were professionally removed by my groomer so it did not cause the dog any further distress. I noticed on the evening of delivery that the dog also had its right leg shaved. This was not immediately apparent as it was very fluffy and they had clipped the other legs to make them look similar. I questioned the seller about this and she told me it had sprained it whilst socializing with other dogs. Over the next few days I noticed it kept holding its right leg up and would easily cry/yelp when it was touched or knocked. I called the sellers Vet and was told it had suffered a significant break and have also had surgery to fit an implant at Liverpool University. They were supposed to go back for a follow up appointment at the university for follow up x-rays and for after care but the seller did not do this. Instead after less than the recommended six weeks crate rest the dog was sold to me. The dog was significantly NOT as described. The real issue was we were not covered on our insurance for anything associated with the break, as it is an old injury. Just to have an x-ray to check the implant it was £350. The x-ray I paid for showed the dog had complete fractures of both her radius and ulna. It also indicated that she has a shadow on her humerus bone, which points to a complication vets call a fisher. This will need scanning at a cost of £600+ and further treatment is needed. I have since found out from a letter from Liverpool University that they DROPPED the dog and this is why her leg was so badly broken. She did not break it socializing with a bigger crowd of dogs. This seller is a compulsive liar and has threatened to leave negative reviews on my business.

The seller has told me so many lies and is completely untrustworthy. The pictures and video on the website were of the dog at three months old taken in Russia before it was imported to the UK. I tried to negotiate a reduced priced in view of the ongoing vet bills but the seller refused and took no responsibility for what she had done as in her eyes the dogs leg has been fixed.

Court proceeding are now on going. I do not recommend this company and warn others to be very careful buying online. This company sells overpriced Pomeranian's imported from Russia. I do hope this review helps others and prevents them from making the same mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany Chihuahuas staff and other customers.

Tiffany Chihuahuas?