Review of Tidestore

reviews@tidestore.com

95 reviews with 4 stars

awaisu
11/15/16

My order was placed on last October 24,2016 and until now still no update.

My order number is 412315

Could you please do something about this?

kodye
9/22/16

I've ordered for almost one week and there is still no status. I have a party on Sunday of this week, so I hope you could send my dress as soon as possible. thank you.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, please note that our representative has found your order and has already sent an email regarding to your order. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day.
Tidestore
laurag109
9/22/16

I ordered four dresses one month ago and I was really worried about it. I got it today! I'm in love with my dresses! Nice quality, good material! I ordered and it fits perfect!! I should say it was big surprise to me that my dresses will be so nice! Thank you!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
Tidestore
orascui
7/10/15

Hello! Can I get the adress of tidestore to send the items back,please? I want a refund. Thank you.

dianak11
5/3/15

its better than others online shopping stores

merymagdak
5/3/15

i only experience one problem for the past one year here in tidestore and it was refunded.

kanzuk
5/3/15

i like tidestore ,the problem is that you have to follow up , you should know your customer more.

dinav
5/3/15

Am a tidestore big customer and i highly recommend

joycea6
5/3/15

Tidestore is an excellent for returns and refunds, one of the best company I have ever dealt with for this, there is no complication once you complain of product they will return and refund you back your money.

juans39
5/3/15

For sometimes now have been ordering items for my store here in my place and there deals are really great.they got a good price and delivery.

mutunguzk
5/3/15

deliveries always arrive on as it was stated by the customer care, love it

vickyc7
5/3/15

Tidestore is one of my best choice store to shop online.

jacklinec
5/3/15

I always check on tidestore.com before I make any purchase online. and most of the time it comes out that i purchase here, good price and fast delivery.

martinak3
5/3/15

I bought a dress here and it arrived wthin two days ,am very pleased with quality and design.

winniep3
5/3/15

Love this business. Professional, prompt and peace of mind when buying through tidestore.

jetitac
5/3/15

very good follow up service.

samd67
4/29/15

for real its cool .i can order all i want and be assured that i will get

hannan4
4/26/15

shopping here in tirestore is quite a cool experience , have got to speak and chat with people who are ready to serve you with all there heart. i love you guys .

jeanm46
4/26/15

tidestore is my favorite shopping store where i can get all what i want and it will be delivered to my door . am really grateful to have known this site.

janefferd
4/26/15

hello tidestore.com, my dress perfectly fits me and thanx for the gift

samntham

tidestore got:
great communication
very fast
their items are of high quality as it has been described.

jilla11
4/26/15

Fantastic and very nice dress.

momol2
4/26/15

My dress basically fits me perfectly,everything is just like it was described on the page.

kamilc5
4/24/15

having been shopping here for almost five years , this grade me enough to say i am a member herein tidestore. i love tidestore.

jennisc
4/24/15

This dress is beautiful! No complaints got here a week before it stated on the order. Love love the dress and the birthday girl loved it even more!.thank you to tidestore.

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore