Review of Tidestore

reviews@tidestore.com

92 reviews with 1 star

jayceec3
12/19/17

I bought a few items amounting to more than $200.00 > They called me to confirm the order and emailed me to confirm again with photocopies of my passport, proof of billing and credit card.

I refused to give these to them and asked for a refund. They told me the refund is processed but will take 15 days to reflect on my bank. 15 days passed and I email them again. No response. I went to their website and started a chat. They said they could not find the order. I sent a screen shot, they finally found the order and said that a refund has been made by their finance dept. and wait again. The next day, i tried to chat with them again but I keep getting offline messages. SCAMMERS, please buy at your own risk.

parisa12
7/29/17

Hi,

I ordered many orders and paid about $ 240 and so far almost 3 weeks, out of 10 items, I received only 6 items in 3 different packages. The quality is really bad and sizes are completely off like 3XL is equivalent of medium!

I sent several emailed to Tidestore but received no response. I regret I ordered items there.
BE CAUTIOUS!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Really so sorry for your unhappy shopping experience on our website and our customer service has been dealing with this problem and please pay attention to your email box. Thanks for your cooperation.

vanessar32
2/9/17

I ordered my items in Jan 26 and I didn't receive anything, even an email confirming the shipment wasn't sent to me.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your invoice ID so that I could be able to help you? thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a good day.
tyreej3
1/7/17

I ordered 2 jackets from tidestore.com on 12/22/16 and it is now 1/8/17 and still no jacket this place is a scam.

deborahd35
5/7/16

If I could give this a MINUS 5 Stars I would...sent a pair of sunglasses, nothing like the ones I ordered in the picture of the website and would not let me return or replace, and a blouse that had a giant hole under the arm in material that was so cheap I literally threw it in the garbage. There are some legitimate, quality sites to order off of with products from China, but this is not one of them.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Deborah,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a good day.
vherp
5/4/16

i ordered 2 shoes on the website i had to pay 60,90 euro after i paid with ing . it redirected me back to the website saying. error with your payment or something try another payment method. i checked my back account and they just took the money and wanting me to pay double. their back account was (Globalcollect / 774000111119) even tried to call their Europian help center . but it doesn't even exist. bull$#*! website.

don't order. i am going to place everywhere reviews about this $#*!ty site. the good reviews are probably fake accounts :@

proof:

--update--

they send 1 shoe and said that 1 shoe couldn't be delivered i emailed them 2 times back which shoe i wanted instead never heard about them after that

krystals12
4/19/16

I ordered some items about three weeks ago and even paid extra to have them back with 2-5 days (39.86) for an event I had coming up. I did not get them back within that time. I emailed them they kept sending me a emailing asking me if I could wait a little longer. And three weeks later still haven't got anything. I don't care if it is in China it doesn't take that long to mail anything. Ridiculous!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Krystal,
We are so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thanks. Any other questions, you could also send emails to reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com.
enab1
4/7/16

took 2 months of me harrassing them through email to have my items shipped and then they came completely inaccurate and smelling bad

edit: I like how I had to send multiple emails to even get a response considering my order but I get an immediate reply here

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Ena,
We are so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thanks. Any other questions, you could also send emails to reviews@tidestore,com or service@tidestore.com.
djdanizoundr
3/9/16

Dear valued danieltavarez69,

Thank you for your shopping with TideStore.com.

You have already placed an order, and the order number is 349077. Please comfirm it and make the payment, so that we can prepare the items according to your requests ASAP. And below is your order information :
orderNo Title Price Amount Subtotal
349077 Stylish Patchwork Zipper Thick Men's Skate Shoes USD $ 103.19 1 USD $ 103.19
Discount:USD $ 0.00
Grand Total:USD $ 103.19

Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Best wishes

Tidestore Customer Service Center
Email: service@tidestore.com
Tel: +86-29-68508332
Website: www.tidestore.com

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi, dear Djdanizound,
Could you please let us know your order number so that I could help you? Thanks a lot and your cooperation would be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
nickia2
2/21/16

I ordered a pair of trainers on Sunday 31st of January. They advise that it takes 5 days to process the order. I keep checking and nothing happened. The following week I emailed their customer service asking where my order is at. I get told it's a national holiday and they won't be back until the 15th February. I'm baffled as I thought the site was American but surprise, the warehouse is in China! Nothing on their website to suggest they were on holiday for over a week. I get an email to say she will make sure my order is processed when they get back on the 15th.

18th rolls around and still no progress. I emailed asking what's the hold up this time. I get an email response back 3 days later (today 21st) saying that's she's checked and it's not been the 5 days to process.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! YOU'VE HAD MY ORDER FOR 21 DAYS NOW, I CALCULATED 2 OF THOSE WEEKS THEY'VE BEEN AT WORK!!!!

Completely unsatisfactory customer service and appalling timescales. Do not order from this abysmal company. It's not worth the time or hassle.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Nicki,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. So sorry for the delay due to our Spring Festival Holiday. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Thanks a lot. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
yolandaw5
2/16/16

I have posted and sent so many emails about that this company it's unbelievable..I ordered and paid for a coat on Jan 24,2016 and all I keep gettin are what's ur order number, we are on Chinese New Year, it's in process, we are sorry for this and that, it's on hold, we will b shipped in 2-3 days, when r u expecting this item, etc the list goes on and here we r into the middle of mar without any items this company is quick to take the money off ur card but u will have a heck of a time gettin a formal responds or ur paid item in a timely manner!... O and I forgot that when u state anything to this site about u experience they will respond back wit a automatic system responds Everytime sayin the exact samething if u don't believe me just keep readin all the 1 stars that are comin from actual payin customers and not the company's 5 stars ratings this company need to b shut down A.S.A.P!!!!.... P.s when they do send a automatic system responds back my order# 340549... I will b updating more of their responds back and countless emails for future customer to view as well!!!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Yolanda,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Thanks.
alicem54
12/24/15

I placed a order Dec. 3, never received them. They was gifts for Christmas. They took my money though and will never do business with them again. If you don't want your to lose your money don't do shopping with these crooks. I can't rate by stars. O rated.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

beverlyk22
12/19/15

Even though there's a few nice words about your company, it doesn't out weigh all the bad things so I'm going to put you in the same category as karmaloop. They are also huge frauds so I will not be doing business with you.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

marieh61
12/17/15

Ordered a number of dresses from Tidestore website. Waited weeks for delivery. Eventually received items minus 2 dresses & still waiting. Quality of those,I have received are so poor I wouldn't want to be seen dead in them & will donate to charity!!! Can honestly say......this is my worst shopping experience EVER
If you don't want to be disappointed or waste your money keep away from this website /company their goods are absolutely rubbish

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

lolap4
12/6/15

Tide Store Is A Scam The Damn Contact Number Doesn't Even Work !

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

stacic
11/19/15

1st it's cheap
2nd it's from China and sizes are way off
3rd they are the worst customer service
4th they didn't have the items I ordered yet no refund no credit nothing
So I didn't get all my order and they didn't do $#*! about it! I complained with bbb international and guess what they still didn't give a $#*! bc they in china!!! They suck and I lost money on the stupidest site ever!!!
You want cheap unfitted clothes then go ahead and order from them but guess what you probably won't even receive it!!!
This company needs to shut down!!!!!!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

earlenestm
11/19/15

I've been waiting a month for my order almost I call customer service everyday for the same excuse it'll be shipped priority when the order is finished processing some of these reviews aren't even real they are rude store affiliates trying to get you to buy from tide store do not buy I've been wating a month now

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

ashleyw60
10/30/15

The dress I ordered that looked so pretty on their website arrived in very poor quality. There were loose strings everywhere, it looked cheap, and the dress was longer than their sizing guide stated. The loops in the back were so small that the tie could not fit through. So, essentially, I could not even tie the dress in the back. I emailed customer service and provided pictures on multiple occasions. Basically, we went back and forth and the bottom line is that they will not accept returns. They say it would cost me more than the cost of the dress to send it back. So buy at your own risk and hope you're one of the happy customers. You won't get your money back! What a waste of $180.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

sheenam10
9/15/15

I guess I should have done my homework and read the reviews before purchasing a dress from this place. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and have yet to receive my order. After going back and forth via email with these people, they have inconveince me not one but twice. Told me my order can be picked up at my local postal office which o thought was odd for the simple fact you order online so you don't have to drive anywhere or deal with the headache. We'll I went to the postal office and was told that with the tracking number provided my order was still in China. Thank goodness I only ordered on thing. But I'm really big on customer service and their customer service is HORRIBLE!!! Avoid shopping with these idiots.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

barbarac64
9/7/15

I placed an order with a company called tidestore.com on Thu 2015-08-06 @ 13:40
Your payment of order No. 288584 is confirmed with TideStore.com

Someone then pointed me to the negative reviews on SiteJabber, and reading that the quality was really bad and that it was impossible to get a refund, I cancelled the order and disputed the payment on PayPal on Thu 2015-08-06 @ 15:09.

Please note that 1 hour 30 min between placing the order and receiving the cancellation confirmation.

After backwards and forwards with the seller with paypal, i was told today that i needed to retuen the merchandise before i could receive my money back.

THIS ORDER WAS CANCELLED 1h30m AFTER BEING PLACED AND NO MERCHANDISE WAS SENT TO ME

This is the most fraudulent site! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Tip for consumers: NO NOT USE THIS SITE

lynettem7
8/29/15

It took one month to send only 2 or the items I ordered the quality is very very poor and cheap
also not true to size I ordered large however it looks like children clothing. They are a ripoff you have been warned. I would never order anything from this site again the items you
Order look nothing like the pictures stay far away from this site.

very

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

vickip15
8/24/15

3 Months is how long it took to get all my order. I suspect that they only sent the last of the order because I filed a complaint with Paypal. Instead of sending me my stuff (which was all very poor quality), they continually sent me e-mails asking me to stop the claim with Paypal because it had all been shipped. From the date they told me it had all been shipped until I actually got the package was 43 days. The date stamp on the package was for the day after I escalated the claim with Paypal.
BEWARE - these guys are rip off artists in my opinion!!
I believe that all these gold starts are from people that work for the company as the reviews are so extreme from terrible - my experience - to perfect???
If negative stars were possible, I would give them that!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

mariannm
8/17/15

Don't deal with them, ordered 4 items only got 2 items after 3 weeks and they were a size to fit an 8 year old child, yet they were supposed to be size L. never again.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

troneys
7/29/15

I have ordered twice from Tidestore and the quality of clothes was terrible. They just look good on the website but the stuff you receive has poor quality cloth and very tacky look and sewing.
Very bad!!! Cheats.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. Could you please tell me your order NO. ? After you have sent me the order NO. then I will inform your exclusive customer service representative immediately and he or she will try hard to help you solve your problem as soon as possible!

Best regards!
Tidestore team
nun53
7/13/15

I place my order 5 weeks ago and It's still not delivered. it was a quite a big order, my customers are complaining.I am not shopping with them again.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Nu N.

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore