Review of TideBuy

sns@tidebuy.com

115 reviews with 4 stars

maryr276
1/14/18

A refund in exchange for four star rating: this is how things work in China. For three weeks I tried to get customer service at TIdeBuy to follow their own stated procedure and issue a return authorization number and give me the return address.
Their first message said "Now i can give you 2 advice.
Firstly, you can keep the item and place a new order and we will give you a nice discount. Secondly, you can send the item to us to change a large one. But you need pay for the return shipping fee and the new item shipping fee. We will process the item to you after we receive your return item ." (December 26)

I wrote back stating I wanted to return the item and get a refund, not a replacement. As of January 12, they still refused to send a return authorization number and address. When this review went live, I suddenly got the following message: "In this case, you are our valued customer, i am willing to refund product price for you . which be $23.75 and you kindly can keep it at the same time.

If it was accepted, please change the review to be "4 stars". Once the review was changed, please let me know and i will immediately refund for you .Waiting for your reply~ Thanks a lot."

Buyer beware! There's no international Better Business Bureay.

bisib
5/2/17

Whaoooo, l just ordered and received this beautiful wedding dress for my niece
and l must say l was very impress with the dress. The dress is so beautiful and true to the design, the delivery was quick also. The only reservation l have is that this company need to improve on how to package valuable product like this, it was delivered in regular delivery plastic package, it could have be easily damage with water, stain of some sorts or even dust during delivery. But in all it was money well spent, thank you for making beautiful and elegant dress.

natashac27
11/23/16

I was very skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online. However a colleague at work encouraged me to visit this site.I fell in love with the options and my found my dream dress. However it was only afterwards when I had ordered the dress and everything that I saw the same dress on another website for less. Nevertheless I will encourage everyone to shop on tidebuy. I was no disappointed and the customer service was excellent. They answered all my questions

stefv3
8/9/16

I rececently purchased a wedding dress on tidebuy.com and what an amazing experience.

I placed the order on the 8th of July and received the dress on the 21st of (it was shipped on the 19th)

The dress was absolutely amazing. A little thread here and there that needed cutting but overall it was very well put together and almost identical to the picture online.

There customer service department also good, communicates extremely well with the client and always willing and able to assist. After sales good, provided all necessary docs for customs clearance when requested. This however I had to deduct a star for as I had to request the docs more than once and it had to be requested. It should automatically be sent once the order had gone through.

elizabethh108
8/1/16

love all i bought was exactly same as displayed,though wasn't happy with shipping items different days as i had ordered and paid all same time.

esmed
6/4/16

I want to compliment Tidebuy on order number 1310449.

I ordered 37 dresses as stock for my dress shop. I requested that they all be shipped together to arrive at my premises at the same time. I got very worried when it took longer than my previous order with Tidebuy. Then I read very negative feedback on the internet and got even more worried! But, when the order arrived, I was completely satisfied. They sent all the dresses together (as I requested), the quality of the dresses are very good and I received the correct colours and sizes.

Tidebuy, thank you very much for your effort! I will definitely order from them again.

brendab68
3/27/16

no paper work came with item to do any return

ha9584
3/8/16

After our last review, the website contacted us and promised to solve the problem as soon as possible. They apologised and made sure that everything would be fixed and they would work it out, and they actually did. We received our order within the following week to the address we provided. Not only that, they also gave us a coupon code voucher to satisfy us.

We are pleased with how the team was very caring and thoughtful, and although we were so mad and unpleased with their service, they tried to overcome the problems in a good caring way.
We thank them for understanding, and we hope they do not repeat what happened again!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you and our customer service will discuss a satisfying solution for your order. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Tidebuy team
patrickj37
2/19/16

after getting a reply from them was explained they were on holiday of spring festival and items were shipped as soon as they returned to work

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry that we didn't satisfy your expectations. We've reflected your problem to your exclusive customer service on our side, and they will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Tidebuy Team
sabrinab4
11/8/15

The dress is beautiful! Good quality..looks like I paid twice the price for it! Very happy. I am on an overseas base, so I expected to wait a long time- (which is why we ordered the prom dress early) Delivery was faster than expected. Fit was as expected.

lilyw23
9/25/15

Great deals, good quality, so far no rip-offs. I'm pleased

chr5635
9/5/15

I ordered a trumpet lace wedding dress from Tidebuy.com after a friend suggested the site to me...I was quite quick to order and quick to pay online, and I've never purchased anything online...So, I was very skeptical of the quality, color and size after seeing some negative reviews..I ordered it to be shipped through expedited shipping. I got my dress yesterday, surprisingly earlier than the estimated delivery date...and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it...iy was very well tailored and the quality is over the top..couldn't believe how cheap it was...It is a bit too large for me..but It's Ok I'll have it adjusted by a local tailor right before the wedding...

saharf1
7/27/15

I loved this dress so much and did recommend your site to many of my freinds .the custmoer services and shipping time is really good.

andreab63
7/20/15

I have really enjoyed shopping and receiving my merchandise on tidebuy.com The only thing I would complain about would be their return policy. I have tried to return a dress that did not fit me but it came back to me and I haven't gotten a refund yet.

ibtehalk
6/14/15

it was good . the items came on time and it was nearly the same descriptions .and the customer service was O.k .

krystalh5
5/18/15

Ordered my dress on 5/4. They said it should take about 5-15 days to get here, and I just received it this morning on 5/15. Should've ordered a custom size, because now I have to get some minor alterations, but definitely a beautiful dress and cheap considering a similar dress was $400 in the bridal salon and I only paid about $125

corinnas2
3/5/15

Let me say I am extremely appreciative to everyone who helped me at tidebuy. They saved me from a miserable existence because that is what my life would have been made by my daughter if tidebuy hadn't come through like they did.

reginas11
2/3/15

TideBuy provide a lot of affordable accessories, clothes and other things that you need. It is also worth the price. You can get a lot of products there and they will deliver it in no time. The quality is also pretty decent for the price that they offer.

jessicaa38
12/30/14

Great quality items, processing and shipping time estimates displayed for each item, and orders can be tracked from order sub mission to doorstep. I'm a customer for life.

ayubs
12/25/14

Hi there I have made a purchase n waiting for arrival

Tip for consumers: still in testing phase

maude189
11/29/14

I was a little sceptical at first, but was pleasantly surprised. The old saying "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is", isn't always right! I gave it a chance and am glad I did.

brookb
11/28/14

Tidebuy really gives me one good surprise and leave me the best impression of all the online shopping stores.Definately, I am sure that Tidebuy is great, cheaper price than any other stores, the items have good value + the good shipping. Sounds great and next time, I will buy some new items from there!!

ellab24
11/25/14

Great quality dresses for casual to formal occasions, that are beautiful and unique. Definitely a store to look at if you are looking for special piece for your wardrobe.

Some items can be pricey however keep eye out for sales to grab them at a discount.

mirandae3
11/25/14

I have bought a jacket from Tidebuy, it arrived 3 days after placing my order with cheaper shipping, I was so happy with that. The items are awesome and the size suits me very well. Their pricing was relatively cheap and their customer service is awesome - I had a lifetime 10% off code which they helped me to find after I lost it.Good service!

setllah1
11/23/14

Ordered a white lace dress and they offer free standard shipping (delivered in 1-3 days). Finally, my package arrived in 2 days and was nicely packaged. Happy with the product! nice service!

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?