Review of TideBuy

sns@tidebuy.com

17 reviews with 3 stars

preciousf2
4/12/16

I ordered my prom dress through PayPal with this site and and after calling them twice to make sure they didn't forget about my dress because they kept telling me different days to wait but I finally received it April 8 after I ordered it March 21. When I recieved the dress it was beautiful. The only thing is I went and ordered the dress according to the size on their charts but it is way to big so I have to get it altered but if you should order from here get it at least 2 or 3 sizes down from your size on the chart. But other than that the service was great and I have to mention that I Also paid for express shipping and threat stitching in the inside was perfect and I would order from them again.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear friend,
Thanks for your review on us and we're very sorry for the inconvenience . But could you please so kindly to tell us your ID so that we can help you soon?

Best regard,
Tidebuy team
karimec
2/12/16

Total scam!!! Do not buy anything from this site!! The "good reviews" are fake!!! Ordered a swim suit, they charged my card and I never received it. SCAM SCAM SCAM TIDEBUY!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry that we didn't satisfy your expectations. We've reflected your problem to your exclusive customer service on our side, and they will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
janerl
6/22/15

I received mail that my order for shipping but i ca n not open the website for the shipment to tracking my order my trucking numbber is RK244782068CN

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Our representative will contact you in urgent shortly, please pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.
Have a nice day.
timo800
4/5/15

ordered a ring feb. 15, 2015 have not received my ring. company claims it shipped march 7, 2015

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY ANYTHING

linas7
2/26/15

I haven't yet bought anything from this site, but hope it's not like wish.com or lovelywholesales.com or sammys dress, same sites n horrible reviews

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear Lina,
Thanks for your review here.
Our site is famous and we have lots of customers all over the world and all the reviews were written by our customers. Our aim is to satisfy all the customers who bought from our site.
If you have any other questions or constructive suggestions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Your support would be highly appreciated.
Have a nice day.

rachaelh8
12/11/14

I received my parcel in a reasonable amount of time, the first 2 pairs of boots were lovely just as the website described and as pictured. have since discovered the size conversion chart on the website is wrong. They listed a size 38 as a uk size 5.5 it's actually a size 5. luckily they both fit well.

Tip for consumers: Please take into account the price of shipping when ordering, it may seem like you're getting a real bargain , until you add on shipping costs.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear Rachael,
Many thanks for your reviews here.
We are very sorry for the unpleasant experience happened on you. Thanks for your suggestion about size and we will try our best to improve our service. If you have some construction suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: sns@tidebuy.com or service@tidebuy.com. Your great support will be highly appreciated.
Have a nice day!

hutunt
6/6/14

well, this site is trustful for me shopping, i onece bout a dress from them, actually it really takes time to get the size done, sometimes it confused me, but anyway the dress is really good!

katrinan2
2/19/14

I am so pleased with the dress I received
from tidebuy. I was very hesitant
to order online, but after contacting the
designer who recommended this
site I felt a bit more confident. Ordering
was very simple as I was walked
through the process on the live chat by a
very nice and kind staff member.
I ordered my dress on Friday, February
7, and it arrived on my doorstep on
Wednesday, February 12. It was exactly
as I had seen at a local bridal
salon and exactly as pictured on the
designer's and tidebuy websites. I had
seen this dress at a bridal salon for
double the price I found it on this
website. I couldn't be more pleased and
am very grateful to the staff for
being so professional and competent.

girishs
10/18/13

Good site to buy products.but less used

wardaha
9/23/13

I bought a prom dress from tidebuy and it wasnt perfect but it was fine. Very beautifull with small inperfections (somehow the bottom of the dress wasnt straight) and 2 pearls were lose but it wasnt soemthing some one else would notice when i was wearing the dress and I did receive everything on time

rebeccam10
7/27/13

Hi. I'm a real person, I pinky promise. I ordered a prom dress from this site. I didn't do the research in advance, however, and after I started getting kind of sketchy emails from them saying "You order is in the processing and will be ship soon" I started getting nervous. I read other reviews saying the site was a scam, and got REALLY scared- I had just dropped a lot of money on a prom dress and I didn't have time to order another one in case this one didn't show up. I contact customer service, tried chatting with them. They continually told me my dress was being processed. I did my best to be very polite and cordial with them, not wanting to get on their bad side. I did, in fact, end up receiving my dress in the mail in time for prom, and it actually was fairly good quality. I had submitted custom measurements, so it fit very well, and I really liked the dress. I will not, however, be ordering again from this website, based on other reviews. I got SO scared about my prom dress that I wouldn't wanna risk it again with anything else!

So I guess, I'm a witness to the fact that they do sometimes send out good products, but I've heard so many bad things that I really wouldn't recommend using this site.

lajuanp
9/26/12

I've never purchased from tidebuy, but I have a question about the wig units. Has anyone purchased a wig from them?

gm11
5/22/12

my mother bought me my first prom dress from tidebuy, BTW, i am just 14 and i find the dress is okay. size fits me well ,i am 5ft or so.But i don't white is a good color for a prom dress since that's the color of wedding.

aztecl
5/20/12

Firstly i am talking about my own experience! not anyone elses!

I ordered my wedding dress at the begining of the year and it took well over 2 months to arrive! There customer service was really bad, i didnt really get replies from an actual person it was all computer gen.
I was getting annoyed as it states delivery time ect and because of chinese new year it put another 4 - 5 weeks on the waiting for my dress. ( they should let us know! but they didnt ) I tried ringing the phone number that is provided on their website and it just rings & puts you on hold for an hour or so and costs a fortune!!!!!! So dont ring!!!!

I eventually put in a dispute through paypal !! Tidebuy acted very fast, asking me to close the dispute and that my dress would be sent on a faster service!! Which it did!!! they sent it on a quicker service for me for FREE! which did save me about £50 i think it is.

OK OK THE DRESS :

The dress is beautiful but it did have a few threads that hang down, the detail was fab! the material was brilliant, the dress was exactly the same as the picture.

BUT !!!!

The dress was 2 sizes to BIG!! ( even though i had a pro measure me up for the dress ) and it had a 3 metre trail on it lol. So i had to pay £100 to have it taken in and chopped abit.

So all in all TIDEBUY is a ok site to buy from, you should eventually get a dress but it may need some adjustments! If you do have a problem just open a dispute! you will get your money back through paypal. Keep messaging them, keep on there case!! Its worth buying at least 6 months before your special day! Give them a deadline for arrival, like 6 weeks after you pay!

Hope this helps you decide to buy or not buy from tidebuy xx

asiad
4/22/12

I bought my wedding dress from this site, and its very boxy on me. I gave them my custom size and everything. The color I chose was champagne, but cam more of a gold color...which I was aiming for. The delivery was quicker than expected, but I had to pay taxes at my door for crossing the border. I like the dress I bough even though it's too big for my petite body, I need to make further alterations which I guess is expected. But it would have been nice for it to be somewhat fitted, there is so much fabric that I will need to take about a handful of fabric out. The dress is similar to the picture...some minor flaws. Overall, it's ok but I won't know if my dress is " the one" until I get the alterations done which is a bit disappointing.

lisad21
3/13/12

Dress was delivered a week earlier that expected. But the color was not the same, not as poofy, and the beading was not as nice as in the photo on their site. But where are you gonna find a prom dress for $117 (new). The dress will be fine for her Jr. prom, but I wont oreder from them for next years Sr. prom.

sarahs39
1/21/12

I just recently received my wedding dress from tidebuy.com. I was scared because I have read many bad reviews and seen a few bad experience pictures. But my dress is actually pretty!
I'll list out the negative first:
It was almost too tight. I ordered it in my size (I was professionally sized) but still had to cross my fingers whether it would zip or not. So be careful when ordering your size!

It's cheaply made. I found many loose threads. The bottom was too long and the hem was uneven. I found a few dirt marks or something but they are only noticeable to me. I can tell the fabric isn't amazing either. The top layers of tulle look a little strange.

But all in all I'm happy. I'm on a very strict budget and so I don't expect perfect. Most people who see me in the dress won't even notice the small imperfections.
The dress came in pretty promptly and I like it:)

My profile picture is the dress I received. I would have uploaded it to this review but I didn't know how :/

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?