Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

Tel: +86 29 6853 2863
sns@tidebuy.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

donaldt34
2/26/16

Ordered two dresses which unfortunately did not fit.. Returned using collect plus... Soooo easy! Tidebuy emailed me as soon as they received them and I was credited within a few days ... Well done tidebuy ... I will order again with CONFIDENCE!!

venusd
2/26/16

I would like to thank tidebuy for exceptional service. I ordered swimsuits in October for South Africa's summer season and due to local postal strikes I never received the items. Monday I sent tidebuy an email, asking for a refund and without any trouble I received a friendly and apologetic letter wherein they approved my request (although the mistake was not even theirs). Today I received the payment. Thank you so much, I will definitely order again (after all the strikes). :)

sanak6
2/22/16

The shirt looks exactly like the free people one. Great quality and fit, looks just like the picture. Does arrive super wrinkly, but nothing that some ironing won't fix.

senadah
2/22/16

The blouse is amazing!!! When I first saw this saw this I was extreme!y skeptic, but that was a huge mistake. It fits so well and really flows, which is something that I love!

nikak1

I really like this page
My sister discovered through friends and we ordered myself a pair of shoes
We are very satisfied

sinano
2/19/16

The necklace is gorgeous!! It fit and felt light to the neck and chest. I loved how beautifully it prolonged my neck with my red dress. It made a statement for sure all eyes on me. I will refer it for sure:)

patrickj37
2/19/16

after getting a reply from them was explained they were on holiday of spring festival and items were shipped as soon as they returned to work

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry that we didn't satisfy your expectations. We've reflected your problem to your exclusive customer service on our side, and they will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.

raedy
2/19/16

I ordered some items on 2.2.2016. I still haven't recived them I don't even know if I will. I have been emailing them so many times. But all the response I get its our new year holidays in China. There new year has finished I still never mind reciving the items I haven't even heard from them. They toke my money quickly enough. Absolute scam stay away from this.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

nejras
2/18/16

I ordered a beautiful holiday dress. Navy is such a delicate color and it looks really fab for any holiday parties with the right accessory! I love it.

malenae
2/18/16

it's very nice to work with this page
the seller is very honest
This all came as the image and within

nanak2
2/17/16

I am so in LUST with dress. It is adorable and fits like a dream!!!

ernadh
2/16/16

Fanatastic dress, love it so much, it even looks better than on pictures!

vendic
2/16/16

Order NO.1196737 Date02-06-2016 02:52:46
Dear tidebuy I'll appreciate your update regarding my item Order NO.1196737 Date02-06-2016 02:52:46.
Waiting for your kind and quick response.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and our customer service has contacted with you. So please check out your email box to know more details on your order. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
sincerl
2/15/16

Great Fashion. Very good quality. Love this website

inesm1
2/14/16

this site is the site for safe shopping
I ordered the shoes that arrived in just 10 days, wow.
I'm very pleased, I agree with all combinations

abduls18
2/13/16

If you're trying to make an order for summer, you should do so now because they take forever to deliver. Don't plan to wear their products for a particular occasion because you gonna end up with disappointment.
Unfortunately, their items don't look as they appear in the pictures on their website. The material is poor and fake.
Their sizes are just crazy.
Bad business.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

jenniferc164
2/13/16

I've ordered a top in November. They took the payment and, after one month, they told me that the top was out of order and there was no way to have it. They took my money without even checking if the item was available.
They asked me to choose something else and I chose another top which was £1.48 more expensive and they asked me to pay the difference!
It's the second week of february and I'm still waiting for it. Every time I send an email they say it will posted in 2-3 days. The last time they said " COULD YOU PLEASE WAIT?" Not even a word of apology!
This is absolutely appalling, I won't shop with them anymore, I swear!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

karimec
2/12/16

Total scam!!! Do not buy anything from this site!! The "good reviews" are fake!!! Ordered a swim suit, they charged my card and I never received it. SCAM SCAM SCAM TIDEBUY!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

lokas
2/12/16

I love my new dress, material is very nice. It fits very good.

ronc58
2/12/16

I ordered a coat from Tidebuy. It took a month to get to me. I ordered a XXL to make sure that it wouldn't fit too small. I actually wear a XL. The tracking number that they provided me did not work. Once I got my coat, it was literally too small to try on. I could not fit my arms into the coat. A XXL fits like a youth Large. I won't be ordering from them again.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

ismyd
2/8/16

this site has the best offer and quality
I am thrilled and plan again to order items from this site

rashas
2/7/16

An excellent experience, variety of items, different prices for before purchase. Follow up after purchase was a really amazing experience! It was pleasantly surprising to find an email from the company telling me that Aramex could not contact me to deliver my item, and that the Tidebuy team was concerned.

So, thank you and keep the good job up!
Rasha

hamdar
2/6/16

Purchased 3 tops and the quality were equal to if not better than retail mall clothing. Even my husband said they looked good on me (especially when I didn't spend much for them). Will definitely purchased again.

andrear58
2/6/16

Fast shipping. User friendly website. Great selection. Great quality.
Highly recommend!

henrya27
2/5/16

We ordered my daughter's wedding dress from tidebuy after trying on many dresses at bridal shops. The dress my daughter wanted was over $1000 dollars and it really deserved.

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?