Review of TicketTango

TicketTango reviews

randalt
8/27/10

We order tickets through tango.com and it was a nightmare, tango.com works with "scalpers". The don't deliever, we only got our tickets throught the kindness of the box office people. This in not a reputable company to deal with. They close at 5 Central time and you are out of luck if you didn't get your tickets.

jamesm17
6/25/10

i tried to order tickets to the Cavalia show in NJ over the phone with tickettango and when i was sent an email confirmation from tickettango i noticed that they sold me tickets to a show in Canada. when i called back the sales rep. told me that the card was declined anyway and sold me another set of tickets on my other credit card for the show in NJ. an hour later i received an email that stated both orders would be shipped out immediately. i again called tickettango and spoke with the sales manager/jackie bossie and she refused to help rectify the situation by stating all sales were final. i am now working with my credit card company's fraud department.

brandyf
7/6/09

The up charge is ridiculous, they don't make you aware of the LARGE service fee for EACH TICKET on top of the MAJOR UPCHARGE, and when we received the ticketS they were nothing more than a piece of computer paper with a copy of the tickets!!! IF THIS IS AN ACCEPTIBLE FORM OF TICKET WHY COULDNT I HAVE PRINTED IT OUT ON MY OWN COMPUTER FOR FREE?!?! instead they force you to pay an OBSURD service fee ($12.95 PER TICKET!!) AND delivery fee ($15.00)!!! What a rip off, What a scam How is this legal??

Questions? Get answers from the TicketTango staff and other customers.

TicketTango?