Tickets.Expert

Tickets.Expert has a consumer rating of 3.66 stars from 1,349 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tickets.Expert also ranks 15th among Tickets sites.

• Great service and hopefully great experience on checking in to concert!
  • The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings.

• What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout.
  • And it's ridiculous that I have to type at least 100 characters before being able to submit.
How would you rate Tickets.Expert?

“Tickets we ordered were not those we received”

Mary C.
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been. I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office. We look forward to an enjoyable show!

“I was scammed... please stay away”

Bart S.
11/13/18

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11,2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

Reviews (1,349)

service fee (168) 100 characters (33) service charge (46) ticket price (36) customer service (26) great service (23) first time (55) ticket expert (15) delivery fee (14) good service (22) ticket purchase (13) credit card (17)
victoriad62
March 21st, 2018
Placed my order today and had pretty good help over the phone, the woman I spoke to was super friendly. Hope they come in time for Friday!
davidc1328
September 27th, 2018
I was able to pay for my tickets in a matter of seconds with multiple payment options. It was quick and easy! Thank you Tickets. Expert!
malloryh5
March 16th, 2018
Overall happy with everything. Glad the process went very smoothly. I will be sure to use this site again to buy other tickets.
tonic71
June 9th, 2018
Found amazing seats for good money, totally worth it. Cant wait to spend an amazing day at this concert.
soctte
May 6th, 2018
Great site. Why any other site, fast and easy. Las Vegas Knights game in the play offs. Only thing that needs to be more clear is the seat numbers when booking group
nydiaa2
November 30th, 2018
Amazing customer service. Wouldn't want anybody else to handle my purchases than this site will love to keep buying tickets from here!
katresah
January 8th, 2018
I enjoyed my shopping experience with you all. We were able to get good tickets at a good price. Ive never been to an NBA game and Im sure I will have a blast along with my boyfriend cause the game is a gift to him for his birthday also. I am over joyed to be able to experience this and Im truly happy with the services that were provided as I placed my order safely and conviently. Thanks again
sharons264
January 19th, 2018
Its great, convenient, quick and the telephone service is wonderful too. I will definitely be using it again
jocelyna11
March 2nd, 2018
Great. Great service... thank you
Will share your website with all my friends
Looking forward to the concert
alexandreq
January 29th, 2018
We got an awesome price for great seats, at first I was worried if we will have any trouble buying those tkts, but was totally fine. Very good.
ronl66
April 2nd, 2018
I think waiting for the tickets by e-mail two days before the concert is TOO long. Other thank, things went very smooth. Thanks a lot.
jenniferw466
August 16th, 2018
After dealing with a bunch of aggravating nonsense from ticketmaster, I was extremely grateful to come across ticket experts! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction or a better price! Thank you!
juanf41
January 2nd, 2018
It was good, afordable. We got great seats at an amazing prices and the checkout process was really fast
barryh53
April 3rd, 2018
Process only takes minutes; very simple instructions and a great overview of what can be purchased, Everything went smoothly. Very short wait. Will certainly use them again in the future.
baileyd21
May 1st, 2018
Thank you so much for the quick responses. I really appreciate all the hard work. I am looking forward to enjoying a Rockies game!
normanh49
August 3rd, 2018
I was slow to see my pin number which caused me to make a phone call. Matter then resolved with no great delay
waynec74
January 19th, 2018
It was easy to get my order done and no BS involved, thanks for that. This 100 charter thing is not required
deans137
July 2nd, 2018
Fast and easy great and outdtanding. Love this service very convenient way to purchase tickets for any event.
bonnikas
January 23rd, 2018
Fast and accurate this the site I'm gonna use from now on I hope my kids enjoy the pro bowl experience
jamesc524
January 24th, 2018
Great service thanks, and it's the best site too buy piston game tickets from hands down, I would recommend them too everyone
stevenp117
February 2nd, 2018
Couple clicks and the tickets are there, no effort required, i would do it again. Can't wait to see the game!
donv18
February 21st, 2018
Overall my first time buying Ill follow up on this after the concert and truly let you know how this was.
claudiam67
January 8th, 2018
It was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks it was a really good deal to do and thanks

Tip for consumers: errefewewre

donaldh82
January 20th, 2018
Excellent site operations love it fast and easy! I would recommend this site to anyone looking to buy tickets to any event taking place especially if it's a Race.
jenniferc325
January 12th, 2018
Using this was very quick and easy, I got everything in the matter of minutes along with the confirmation number

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Industry Experts Finding Tickets for Sports, Concerts, Theater

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Expert?

Have a question about Tickets.Expert?