Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

532 reviews with 5 stars

reidc15
5/6/19

Informative and easy to navigate. Availability, costs, seating charts, seating together, no obstructions, insurance information. Colored seating charts that are highlighted when you scroll over.

bb235
B B.
12/30/18

So far So good
now i am just waiting to recievemy tickets via mobile device. we are looking forward to the GB concert!

samuelm163
12/29/18

Can't wait to go to the game. This is going to be a fun game to go to. This is the first time I've been to a Memphis game

rosemaryr36
12/14/18

Very simple process and quick! Look forward to the concert and using my mobile device for tickets. Can't wait.

hughm57
12/5/18

Hopefully it will be easy to download the tickets on my phone. I am emailing another email address to get the tickets. I assume that won;t be an issue because I have the pin #.

nydiaa2
11/30/18

Amazing customer service. Wouldn't want anybody else to handle my purchases than this site will love to keep buying tickets from here!

alexusn
11/30/18

I loved it i will use it again i will tell everyone to use it to get tickets it's easy fast and has good deals and tells you everything you need which i like alot like the preview picture of where you would be

masone8
11/17/18

It was a good experience. it was easy and simple, and i am looking forward to a good time. I would like to use this website again in the future.

maur4
11/15/18

It was fast but I don't know where to pick up the tickets, si please let me know...................................,,

heatherc230
11/1/18

Very easy to use, fast and efficient! I had no trouble navigating the site or purchasing my tickets. A pleasure!

violan
10/4/18

I received my tickets it was quick and fast I would recommend someone else to use this service thank you again I will certainly enjoy my tickets

dl197
10/2/18

Never used Ticket Expert before but VERY HAPPY with them. Booked 5 seats together and within 5 min got a call that those seats had been sold already. The guy was so helpful in getting us another 5 seats together. Great customer service! Had tickets within an hour and printed.

rochellew13
10/2/18

I was very pleased at the ease of ordering tickets and being able to select exactly where I wanted to be seated. The process was simple and fast. I look forward to doing more business in the future.

glendal24
10/1/18

Very effective on line
Great seats and happy with service
Phone techs very helpful and knowledgeable about services offered

davidc1328
9/27/18

I was able to pay for my tickets in a matter of seconds with multiple payment options. It was quick and easy! Thank you Tickets.Expert!

ciprianof1
9/26/18

I just bought my tickets and it gave me a conformation really fast I was suprised excited for the show

monicap92
9/10/18

Nice experience with you, i recommended this site for booking all kind of ticket you need to enjoy Any tipe the experience you want

xuechunh
9/8/18

nice but why do i have to write 100+word
please the only thing bothers me is that............................................

cathyt77
9/4/18

Worked well, but what about an $85.00 service fee on a relatively inexpensive ticket price. I'll see how well the process actually went when I arrive at the venue and the ticket actually works.

jackiek76
8/23/18

Very easy to use and hopefully easy to get to since we are traveling from Cheyenne to see a show at the Paramount Theaters

matthewb350
8/18/18

Great took a day to get all the tickets sent but we are ready for j cole. Kod hard as $#*!. Got my tickets purchased prettt fast longest process waa actually receiving them

jenniferw466
8/16/18

After dealing with a bunch of aggravating nonsense from ticketmaster, I was extremely grateful to come across ticket experts! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction or a better price! Thank you!!!

robb193
8/13/18

Easy to use website and a quick transaction, just hope I can find a printer in NY to print out the tickets nearer the time :)

kyler113
8/12/18

The tickets arrived and worked fine. This is the first time I used a service for really hard tickets. The support was great and I would use them again.

chriss932
8/6/18

First time using used ticket.expert the web site is easy to use and I was immediately notified of my purchase I got a confirmation email right away

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert