Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

193 reviews with 1 star

vinces56
6/29/19

Picking exact seats attracted me. seat prices shown. But credit card info required BEFORE total price shown. You can only opt out before you see the total price. too late afterwards. Phone cal useless as "all sales are final"

valerial11
1/20/19

I wish I could print it as it's really early from the date of the show. So I hope I don't loss my tickets on my emails and get blocked to get in the show.

jeffreyw141
1/4/19

The amount you charge as a "service charge" is criminal. You should be criminally charged. It is a rip off pure and simple. It is a disgrace.

pedern1
12/13/18

Bought tickets for the nutcracker at New York City Ballet and was going to take my wife and my two kids on my wife's birthday. 2 days before the event I receive an email, stating "we do not have tickets for the date you purchased, we do have other option we can go over". I call Tickets Box Office, who listed as the seller, where I speak to Sandy Lex. Sandy proposes to swap my 400 dollar/piece tickets with 144 dollar/piece tickets without compensating me the difference, over 1,000 dollars. When I confronted Sandy with this fact and he realized that he has been called out on his little pathetic scam, he tries to convince me that the tickets he's offering me is of same value (the tickets he's offering me are listed on StubHub at 144 dollar a piece).
I honestly don't understand why a reputable site like Tickes.expert want's to be associated with small time scamsters like Sandy Lex. You're totally undermining the confident in your website. People expect a certain degree of integrity from a site like this, and at least some sort of vetting of the sellers you allow on your platform. I can with certainty guarantee that this is the last time I have bought tickets via Tickets.Experts

barts45
11/13/18

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11, 2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

russelld67
10/7/18

I still have not received anything on my tickets and it's the night of the concert. I sent an email asking bout my tickets two days ago. I want a full refund!!

xinl4
10/5/18

I ordered two tickets through Tickets.Expert for Taylor Swift in Arlington Texas in October 2017, and was told they will deliver the electronic ticket by 10/4, but they didn't. I spent the whole morning today trying to contact them to get the status, they put me on hold for about an hour and cut me off, call them again but no one pick up my call.
Sent them email and they reply i have been already serviced.

joannep94
9/20/18

Can not get tickets until you leave a review. I JUST WANT MY TICKETS! SERVICE FEE EXCESSIVE. I would not use this site again because it won't let me move to the next step to get my tickets

gloriak39
9/14/18

Their process is very slow and cumbersome. I am having to wait for weeks for tickets for show that I paid premium shipping and an exorbitant high service fee. Yet I bought additional tickets from ticketmaster same night for the same show and already have tickets. DO NOT USE

lancec48
8/28/18

No Refund after receiving the confirmation within minutes. Don't bother adding the insurance unless you have proof of flight cancelation or a death certificate.

bobm407
5/25/18

This is the 1st time in my internet history. That after I've purchased something. I have not received it. I purchased 6 tickets for a concert near me here. I have not received them, or the site link. That I can download & print my tickets out for use. Amazingly unprofessional ;- [
Ticketmaster puts you folks to shame!

fiag3
4/17/18

Bought Coachella tickets on this site for pickup. After never receiving a pickup location I contacted them. They told me my ticket seller is unavailable and I would not be able to get my ticket I purchased months before hand. I ended up having to fight my credit card for the charges and still have not received any sort of a refund. Despite them still having many Coachella tickets for sale still on there sight.

beckyl31
3/16/18

Purchased concert tickets back in December for A day to remember tour, 15 years in the making. They charged my account more than I agreed upon, and when I asked to speak with someone in charge I was told no. after constantly calling and demanding to speak with someone they transferred my call to a travel agent who has nothing to do with this website. I became angry and upset and asked for a refund, and he said no, and told me to calm down and remember that they have "My tickets, money, and credit card info" I immediately shut off my card, but not before they could charge $200+ when the tickets were supposed to be $135 in total with fees. I disputed through my bank, and finally received the money back. I received the tickets through email anyways, so I tried them anyways at the concert and ended up buying another set through the venue. When the guy at the venue tried to scan them, he said that the copy of the tickets I had, had already been scanned. They had a stack of confiscated tickets with the same name and conf code on it. they were reprints. They had taken AT LEAST 20 copies of the same tickets, from the same site. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE A SCAM WHO POST GOOD REVIEWS.

jasone51
3/16/18

This site is a little shady they try and get you to sign up for cancellation insurance for an extra charge then when you try and use it they give you a big run around.

jamesb663
3/14/18

Cant find my tickets! I tried to use the link but they expired. I kept the email showing approval for tickets...but where are they? I cant retrieve them.

tarasw
3/3/18

Don't mind paying a bit more for the concert tickets, but a $68 delivery fee PER TICKET - are you $#*!ing nuts. Is someone gonna get off their ass and drive it over and place it in my mailbox for the cost ?

tv41
3/2/18

I ordered my tickets a month in advance for the delivery to the home address. I called them twice and twice was reassured that they would be delivered two days before the performance. A day before the show - NO TICKETS! They had to change my sits and now I have to pick up tickets at the window with no confirmation email! If this would not be a kid's show, that my little boy so eager to attend, I would put in on a dispute with my credit card immediately. They promised to return $15 in delivery fees but denied to reimburse another $9.89 service fee. They should not be charging anything for this kind of service. What a lousy business! I would NEVER again order any tickets from them.

cathyc103
2/28/18

Paid extra for special handling, expecting to have tickets expressed mailed or emailed. Instead, received notice to pick up tickets at will call. Fine, but my tickets were for my daughter-in-law and grandchild, tickets were now in my name. Company said they had the tickets changed to daughter-in-laws name. Then received email that the tickets were in my name and I was the only one who could pick them up. I am disabled so it was difficult to get into the coliseum in the crowd of people and then meet up with my daughter in law to hand her the tickets. Also, I paid $21.00 per ticket. When I picked up the tickets the price was $15.50 a piece. I thought that I was paying for good seats, I hope that the seats were good. I will NEVER use this site again.

jacobh72
2/15/18

I have not yet received my tickets and it charged my card twice. I fully expect them to refund one of the charges and supply the tickets.

rossd31
2/11/18

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! These fraudsters do a good job of linking to web sites - in my case Paul Simon. You go to the PS page, click the link and BOOM you are at a well developed website - that looks legitimate -- so you place an order. Later when you print your tickets, you find out the $400 tickets were really only $185!!

Call the help line and get a prerecorded message that "there are no refunds or returns." Meaning I was scammed. STAY AWAY. I'm going to seek legal remedy.

paulined21
2/10/18

It's 2 days before showtime and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS YET! I elected for them to be mailed to my home address so I can surprise my kids. I SPENT $500 AND NOT HAPPY!

bm118
2/9/18

They don't tell you about the outrageous "Service Fee" until checkout. This added 30 percent to my concert ticket order. Ridiculous!

maggiej22
2/5/18

Upset have not received tickets email twice no response. I am about to go make police report and file fraud charges and let bank handle it

alih93
2/4/18

Wouldn't recommend ever bothering with this service. When I first saw the nearly 50% fee rate I backed out of my purchase - which resulted in a series of daily emails "reminding" me to complete the order. Ultimately I did because they included a 15% discount code, but I still ended up spending nearly $100 in fees on $230 worth of tickets.

patrickm221
2/1/18

$88 in tickets and $37.87 in service fees. High ticket prices with an extra 43% in service fees added? That's brutal!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert