Review of Ticketmaster

Tel: 1-800-745-3000

11 reviews with 5 stars

amandak160
10/10/18

Tickets through this site have always been priced right and available to download and print within minutes.

garyw293
8/6/18

Sitejabber got me my tickets to me in a matter of days checked with me to make sure i got it and emailed me again to check. Haven't seen customer service like this in years! Sitejabber you ROCK! 10 stars from me!

patriciaj160
6/8/18

very good site to purchase tickets, easy reliable service, signed for delivery, so safe arrival. Would highly recommend this site.

carrib3
6/6/18

They have the same seats available as the venue Awesome customer service everything you could ask for from a ticket agent and a fair service charge

davidc692
2/28/18

Ticketmaster, like all of them, insist on their services fees, but they gotta get paid, too. Yes, they are high but I'm only here to say that this is a very professional website to get tickets and I've never had a problem or even a hiccup. The only thing I wish is that if Ticketmaster is the owner of concert tickets then they need to stop the third party websites from sucking up all the seats and selling them for a premium. Maybe I don't know how that works, but everyone should have a chance.

Tip for consumers: Get there early!

tammyw77
2/23/18

I have always had good experiences with them and would recommend them to someone else looking to purchase tickets to events.

denisel88
2/19/18

I was on the website but did not understand why I could not see the seat #'s. I rarely order concert tickets. My first call the fella was rushing me to buy expensive tickets and I knew there had to be some a little cheaper. So I thanked him and hung up. I called a few minutes later and Michael Martinez assisted me. He explained why I could not see the seat #'s but assured me once I order the tickets I would see the seat #'s and they would be next to each other. He took the time to help me find good seats and they were less than the ones the first fella was rushing me to buy. Michael is the type of person you want to deal with and make the experience enjoyable by listening to the customers needs or request. Thank you again Michael.

jp254
10/31/17

My email was lost, my credit card had been cloned so I had destroyed it. I could not get access to my concert tickets. I rang their helpline and they very quickly sent me an email attaching the tickets. Excellent service.

sylviep1
6/25/17

My only comment would be about the clarification that it is ok to load the tickets to enter into the Stadium on the mobile.
We didn't know if We had to print the tickets or not.

Anyway We appréciâted a lot and We enjoyed the game.

queenr
5/10/16

I bought tickets to a show in Durham NC for May the 7th, 2016. To see DWELE perform. I bought the tickets in MARCH. We got to the show and sat through the first half and no DWELE!!!! Then people in the audience started asking where is DWELE. So, I went out to the box office and they told me he pulled out the show five months ago. So, ticket master was still selling tickets for DWELE to perform when I bought my ticket. Now there telling me its nothing they can do!!!! TICKET MASTER IS DOING FALSE ADVERTISEMENT TO SELL TICKETS!!! This is not the end of this matter. And the ART OF COOL FESTIVAL WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. i HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR 3 DAYS. They are the organization that had the show!!!

rodg
9/5/10

I always worry a little when I buy tickets online as I never know if I am really going to get them or if they are really going to work when you get to the venue. Ticketmaster being one of the oldest ticketing agencies is extremely reputable and delivers electronic tickets by email. Very reliable service.

no, mine was a price jump

By Juliana W.

Questions? Get answers from the Ticketmaster staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ticketmaster