Review of TicketCharge

Tel: 1-855-660-7034

evgenyb4
Evgeny B.
5/12/19

I could not register with Russian number.

Russia was not in the list of countries where you type in the phone number

When I registered with American number I could not pay with both of my credit cards - this I had to go to another site

williamw540
William W.
5/5/19

I would have preferred to have been able to select the specific seats! If the option was possible, it was not clearly enough communicated.

melissap239
Melissa P.
5/5/19

i had to purchase event ticket and parking separately. i could not add both event tickets and parking tickets on one single purchase. hopefully it is a user error.

pauls1171
Paul S.
5/1/19

We haven't get six tickets what we already order it.. hope u someone would send us tickets by mail instead of print. We don't have printer. Thank yu marilyn

dishondad
Dishonda D.
4/22/19

I was offered a promo code to save $35 today and it autofilled in the coupon code box but it would not go through to apply to my balance.

rbc3
RB C.
4/20/19

The shopping experience was good but when I called customer service to clarify an issue all I got was static after choosing option #2.

larryd100
Larry D.
2/19/19

I clicked on the tickets for the event I wanted, paid with my card and it was processing. I checked my phone in the morning and it said your order wasn't complete and there was a processing issue. I quickly got on the event center website and purchased the tickets directly from there before I lost my seats of choice. Then i checked my bank account and the money for the tickets was deducted from my account. I dont need this many tickets and need a refund for the tickets i bought from you guys and its not happening! Never will I use this site again.

alfo4
alf o.
2/17/19

easy and fast experience. was offered a voucher on 35$. did not seem legit, did not use it. if this voucher works, it it possible to add it to the order? greetings from norway

mrc73
Mr C.
2/14/19

When purchasing the tickets I tried to leave to look at another site. It popped up saying I was going to get a $35 discount but when going through payment said code was wrong. Such a con

carla72
Carl A.
2/10/19

Good so far but the real test is when we receive the tickets. This will be our first experience with eTicket so we're a bit

krumenackert
Krumenacker T.
1/19/19

I may be new to the aftermarket ticket world, but a 30% mark up is not only BS it leaves you open disruption.

Feeling taken advantage of
Tom

marka266
Mark A.
1/17/19

Fast and easy to review the options I had. Still think there is not need to charge a delivery fee when you are going to get the tickets online and print them at home.

kristenp69
Kristen P.
1/14/19

The website added a promotional code but after two different serves it still would not go through during payment. Very frustrating.

johnl619
John L.
1/13/19

Hard to see exact location of seats on the web site. Service Fees did not appear until the end which led me to believe that buying directly from the venue would avoid such fees. There was a Delivery Fee even thought the tickets were electronically sent to me.

rachelt130
Rachel T.
1/12/19

I had a great experience with Ticket Charge. Only downfall beIN is that when the order comes through and is confirmed I am still waiting on the barcode portion of the ticket which is important. Otherwise a highly recommended merchant.

lawrenced75
Lawrence D.
12/31/18

So far, so good. No problems. It was so easy and smooth that I was a bit skeptical with the process. But, I'll really see how things went on sunday 1-6 how well ticketing goes.

yvettec31
Yvette c.
12/31/18

I'm not really sure how to rate this. It's new to me. I'm a little uncomfortable because it did not give me the seat we have just the row

lindas300
Linda S.
12/28/18

You terms and agreement did not open on 'the do you want protection for these tickets' I don't know why I need protection and from whom? I'm glad I didn't pay the xtra $40. All of your charges are way too high and I don't even get a simple ticket as a keepsake.

johne453
John E.
12/24/18

1) I did not understand the broker thing. I bought thru "ticketcharge.com" then got email from tickemaster.com I didn't know how the whole thing worked. and then 2) I did not know i had to use the phone, did not understand I could not accept tickets thru laptop. 3) Did not know I had to have a ticket master account. But A call to ticket charge customer service solved everything. She walked me thru the entire process including ticket master join. Thank you - customer service was stellar.

terrencej8
Terrence J.
12/17/18

I had a credit from a previous purchase and wanted to use it for a Christmas gift purchase. I was contacted and redirected to proper channels in order to accomplish my task. Thanks to the help of CS, "Mission Accomplished"

cherylb325
Cheryl B.
12/10/18

You should tell buyers up front about the massive "handling" costs. THe fees are as much as the tickets. That's horrible!

robertr760
robert r.
12/7/18

shopping was fine. I GREATLY dislike the service fee. It is misleading and kinda shifty. Since it cannot be avoided, put it in the price....better to be honest than look the opposite.

pamelas185
Pamela S.
12/2/18

I ended up paying way more than the listed price because of "service fees." That always seems bogus to me. I could understand a $3-$5 service fee, but $88.50? And a "delivery fee" on top of that? Rip off. Also, it would be nice if I could actually see the seats I'm purchasing, not just the section, before I decide.

davidh1323
David H.
12/1/18

The extra charges are always a shocker. Why can't these just be included in the listed price instead of hidden in the fine print that is invisible? I don't mind paying the final cost of a ticket, but I just feel like I've been robbed when the actual cost is 50% more than I expected.

joshuar80
Joshua R.
12/1/18

It was so easy and intuitive to compare seats, prices and options.
It gave me great confidence in my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the TicketCharge staff and other customers.

TicketCharge?