Thrice

Thrice has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Thrice also ranks 14th among Hair Care sites.

• The beard oil has really helped my dry skin under my beard.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Thrice?

“Great beard oil”

kyle l.
7/22/16

I was fortunate enough to try a sample of a new blend of Thrice beard oil. The scent is amazing, lasts for hours in the Florida sun and the shine lasts all day as well. Oil absorbs nicely into my beard with no greasy or weighed down feel. I've tried over 40 brands of beard oil and Thrice is the real deal! Give em a shot, you will not be disappointed!

beard oil (4)
kylel49
caitlinb6
January 7th, 2017
Verified purchase
I bought 2 sample packs for a couple of friends, both of them loved the variety of scents! It was delivered in a super timely manner and the hand written note on the invoice was a great touch!
courtk
February 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
Fantastic Customer Service Amazing Products. I really enjoy the customer service. The beard oil is amazing and all natural
jennifern66
Verified purchase
Love the smell and texture of my husband's beard when he uses the oils. I also love that it's nourishing his skin which he typically neglects.
jeffh146
Verified purchase
Purchased the Seaside and Texas Orchid. Both are great. I prefer the Texas Orchid as it smells amazing and the scent stays with you a little longer through the day. The competition comes in 1oz bottles and Thrice comes in 2oz's which is another plus. Kudos to Thrice!
tylern9
July 26th, 2016
Verified purchase
At first I was applying too much and then I realized a couple drops will do the job. Very impressed with this product. Will recommend to family and friends.
taylorp28
Verified purchase
Will be ordering as soon as I use the last of my current beard oil. Used the trial and loved it!
sellersp
July 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase
The beard oil has really helped my dry skin under my beard. I recommend!
jeffreyd36
Verified purchase
Great product, smells and conditions wonderfully!
tylerb49
Verified purchase
Thrice is awesome scents and great product

Questions? Get answers from the Thrice staff and other customers.

Conditioning Beard Oils from Thrice. All natural beard oils created to fight man's everyday dry, itchy skin and coarse, brittle hair.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thrice?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Thrice?