Review of Thrice

barcus@thrice.co

1 star

courtk
2/20/17

Fantastic Customer Service Amazing Products. I really enjoy the customer service. The beard oil is amazing and all natural

caitlinb6
1/7/17

I bought 2 sample packs for a couple of friends, both of them loved the variety of scents! It was delivered in a super timely manner and the hand written note on the invoice was a great touch!

jeffh146
1/5/17

Purchased the Seaside and Texas Orchid. Both are great. I prefer the Texas Orchid as it smells amazing and the scent stays with you a little longer through the day. The competition comes in 1oz bottles and Thrice comes in 2oz's which is another plus. Kudos to Thrice!

jennifern66
1/5/17

Love the smell and texture of my husband's beard when he uses the oils. I also love that it's nourishing his skin which he typically neglects.

taylorp28
1/5/17

Will be ordering as soon as I use the last of my current beard oil. Used the trial and loved it!

tylern9
7/26/16

At first I was applying too much and then I realized a couple drops will do the job. Very impressed with this product. Will recommend to family and friends.

sellersp
7/23/16

The beard oil has really helped my dry skin under my beard. I recommend!

kylel49
7/22/16

I was fortunate enough to try a sample of a new blend of Thrice beard oil. The scent is amazing, lasts for hours in the Florida sun and the shine lasts all day as well. Oil absorbs nicely into my beard with no greasy or weighed down feel. I've tried over 40 brands of beard oil and Thrice is the real deal! Give em a shot, you will not be disappointed!

tylerb49
7/22/16

Thrice is awesome scents and great product

jeffreyd36
7/22/16

Great product, smells and conditions wonderfully!

Questions? Get answers from the Thrice staff and other customers.

Thrice?