Musikhaus Thomann e. K. reviews

international@thomann.de

33 reviews with 5 stars

kirild1
7/26/17

They have anything I've looked up that competitors hadn't been able to provide me with. Reall impressed!

martinw55
2/4/17

I have been buying from Thomann.de for many years now and have found them to be one of the best Music & Lighting Store's ( if not the Best ) great product's and very good staff and a backup second to none,looking foward to dealing with them very soon...M.W.

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Dear Martin, thank you very much for your trust and giving us the chance to proove our service to you! Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
ivanr41
1/31/17

The best site of music instruments. I am appreceate work of those people, who made so much for internet selling. I tested million times ) Musicstore stands alone in the corner )

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Hello Ivan, thank you very much for your kind words and your feedback. Rock on! Your Thomann-Team
patriciae26
1/3/17

I was very, very impressed with your service. The items were very well packaged and the communication with your company every step of the way was first class. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your company to others. I might add I did call into Dawson's of Chester to see their stock and prices. I was more than amazed to find the guitar alone was more than £50 sterling more expensive - and there was no movement on that for a cash sale. To think I got such a good deal including superb delivery all the way from Germany in time for Christmas from you is exemplary. The only thing I can add is that you deserve the business and I wish you a very successful 2017.

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Dear Patricia, thank you very much for this positive feedback! We are happy to read you appreciate our services. Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
martinb64
9/6/16

I bought a Protec 316 CT case for French horn from the site Thomann.de. The product is excellent and sent from Germany to France it was received within the specified period and very well wrapped The site seems to be excellent.

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Hello Martin, we are happy to hear that you appreciate our delivery service to France. :-) Best regards, your Thomann team
markt117
7/15/16

Awesome webpage! I bought guitar parts and accessories from them and was pleased.

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Dear Mark, thank you very much for your five stars! We will continue to do our best to satisfy you! Rock on and best regards from Germany, your Thomann team
frankb87
12/4/15

I ordered plenty of times there and never had problems. Fast shipping and easy return system in case you don't like a product. 100% reliable shop in my opinion.

Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
Thank you for the review, Frank! All the best, your Thomann team
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Musikhaus Thomann e. K. staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

From the business