Review of TheWorldKey.in

theworldkey.mohali@gmail.com

1 star

priyaj9
7/19/17
The World Key - Thanks to all team provide me Canada Study visa. I got Canada study visa for 3 year's.
mtnonlinem
2/10/17
theworldkey.in is the market leader by far in the consumer payments world. The company is very innovation and future focused with a lean structure. Work is great and so is the work-life balance. However, there are frequent restructures and despite lean structure, it can be challenging to work across teams.
somyag1
1/16/17
The world key. was extremely professional in all my dealings with them, and their attention to detail and the dedication to individual students' needs are very impressive.Thank you for all the efforts your team made for us.
theworldkeyi
12/1/16
At the world key is where I was able to fully develop in to my full potential, I met great people and was able to accomplish several wonderful things while employed there. I definitely learned a lot and left my mark on the company before leaving.
theworldk1
9/28/16
It is the best company to work with. It is best in industry standards in all term. DREAM COMPANY!!!!!!!!! Great work culture. Management is excellent, Office is excellent, benefits is excellent.
nidhib5
1/30/16
I went there for study visa and I am completely satisfied with the services they provided. They guided me so well like which universities are good and how should I prepare. Their team is really very supportive.
ektas2
1/30/16
Perfect place for immigration services. I personally recommend you The World key company if you are willing to migrate. They provide best services in less time.
garrys23
1/29/16
The World Key Immigration, Chandigarh have made us a Brand Image to be one of the most dependable and registered company to undertake Immigration Services with our elite experts.

Questions? Get answers from the TheWorldKey.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TheWorldKey.in