This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thestylehanger.co.uk

Thestylehanger.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thestylehanger.co.uk?

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FAKE SHOP”

Andrew P.
11/30/18

thestylehanger.co.uk is a fake UK website claiming to sell Adidas sports items, DO NOT BUY from them as they will send you fake items, I purchased a pair of Adidas glasses and received a fake pair of ray ban sun glasses sent from China and they will not refund me, STAY AWAY Don't get caught out as I did.

andrewp290
November 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Thestylehanger.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thestylehanger.co.uk?

Have a question about Thestylehanger.co.uk?