SKINFOOD

theskinfood.us does not yet have any reviews.

• Full refund
  • Free shipping
  • Price
  • $ $ $
How would you rate SKINFOOD?

Reviews from Related Businesses

mariep474
April 27th, 2021
Verified site experience

It's pretty quick. I wish there was more information about the specs for the IPL handheld device. Example: How many Joules of energy output.

Reason I chose this business:

Cheaper IPL handheld device than Kenzzi. Also offers PayPal.

debbieb872
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

For the past 4 years I've been giving yearly fab fit fun subscriptions to my granddaughter. This is the first time that we had a defective product in the box. I called customer service and spoke with Silver, she was so nice and helpful and took care of the problem immediately. My granddaughter loves getting these boxes every few months, she graduates this year and moves on with her new exciting life and I will keep sending her fab fit fun!

baileyd30
FabFitFun .. – FabFitFun Rep

Hi Debbie! Thanks for such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear that our Customer Care Team was able to assist you with this! We appreciate you gifting the Fabfitfun box to your granddaughter and we can't wait for her to enjoy next upcoming season's boxes. It is going to be amazing! Xo

julianap14
March 20th, 2020
Verified site experience

I'm always content and very satisfied with the service, products and efficiency with the delivery from Lila Beauty. I also love that they have afterpay as a form of payment. I would only say that you should maybe think of stocking sunscreen as that is a great part of beauty. I'm not sure if I just couldn't find it or if you don't stock it but if you do have it then maybe making it more accessible? Lol
Other than that, love this site!

daliak9
November 6th, 2020

I give Mac Cosmetics 4 Stars only because their online shop needs to get better, customer support service is just super slow and can't help solving my questions. Hope it gets better...

bonnier128
April 2nd, 2020
Verified site experience

Site is user friendly, and the discount helps! I've used Stemuderm before and it's a great product!

Reason I chose this business:

I have used Stemuderm before, and tho it's a little pricey, my skin felt great!

tiffanyf95
April 11th, 2020

I have been using this makeup for a long time! Better just did not find! The site is great! Thank you!

emiliar15
March 18th, 2020

Wow. It was my best skincare purchase. Thanks for the fast delivery, affordable price. Most of all I like my brush.

katyg25
January 22nd, 2020

My own experience with this company has always been good. The quality of the products I purchased is excellent, I never had to return anything. They send plenty of samples that make sense based on the type of products I buy. Their sitewide sale truly includes most of their brands, unlike some of their competitors like dermstore which advertises sitewide sale when in fact only a handful of brands participate.

zoes1
January 17th, 2011

These products can be a bit expensive, but I have found that they really work. I love her acne and exfoliating products. I liked her Benzoyl Peroxide and Bioglycolic products. I feel like they have made a big difference on my skin. I previously saw a dermatologist, and I was given stuff that was less effective than these products.

bellg7
July 18th, 2020

I buy a lot of hair accessories from this brand at Ulta. I've been happy with everything, including this set. You dont have to worry about these breaking like you do with the plastic ones. These are nice metal and a nice rose gold color too. They stay in place even in my rather thin hair. Time will tell if the metal discolors at all, but as of now I am happy with them. This brand can be a little pricey in comparison to other brands, but these always are worth it because they're better quality.

emilyp349
Emily P. – Kitsch Rep

Hello Bell! Thank you for the kind feedback, and we are happy to hear how much you love our hair accessories! It's customers like you that are the best part of our brand. Thanks for making our day!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

They state on their website that the ingredients used to make their food-based skincare products are all grown organically and under the best methods. How cool is that? Even their lip balm and scrub comes in an avocado shaped container. I would say Skinfood is like a Korean version of the American brand Lush.

See more answers (2)

From their egg white product line, the perfect nose kit is my favorite! It got rid of all of my blackheads and oil. I definitely need to stock up.

See more answers (2)

Every single product I've ever purchased from them just makes my skin feel fresh and clean - even the makeup is lighter and more gentle. I'd say if you have normal skin, these product would be great for preservation. If you have dry skin, these products will help you most but if you have oily skin, they might be a little weak.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SKINFOOD staff and other customers.

Business Attributes

• Full refund
  • Free shipping
  • Moderate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SKINFOOD?

Have a question about SKINFOOD?