TheShoppingChannel reviews

Mississauga,, ON L5T 2P9
Tel: 1-888-2020-888

denises30
7/11/18
Had two Visa gift cards, one for $25.00 and the other for $50.00. Found a top on The Shopping Channel that I liked so I called them to place an order using my two gift cards. The item cost just over $74. After giving the customer service rep the numbers and info for the gift cards, she stated that everything was good and that the order would be shipped - that was June 28th. With that, I disposed of the now used up gift cards. Well now The Shopping Channel claims they don't have any numbers for the said gift cards and want the numbers. I told them they were destroyed. To sum it up the customer service rep did me wrong. Now Ibdon't get the itemI ordered plus I'm out $75.00 in Visa gift cards. This is a real slap in the face after having shopped there for years, but I know one thing and that is to NOT USE GIFT CARDS AT THE SHOPPING CHANNEL. Their staff are not to be trusted ! ! !
beatak1
4/1/16
I ordered few times and was pleased, like short shipping time
helenp28
3/18/16
Ordered some lovely china place settings and I am more then pleased, the product was well packaged, speedy delivery (about 5 days) and the customer service reps are polite and very helpful. Thank you for a lovely experience.

Questions? Get answers from the TheShoppingChannel staff and other customers.

TheShoppingChannel?